bump shape changed

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by diontwnstff, Mar 5, 2011.

1. diontwnstff

diontwnstff New Member

Hello,

I'm just about 15 weeks pregnant and have been showing for a few weeks now. This is my first pregnancy. When I woke up yesterday morning I noticed that my bump had moved down a bit and that the area directly above my pubic bone is now rounded (was flat before). Has anyone else had their bump change shape so early in pregnancy? I know that my uterus should be moving up and out of the pelvic area soon. Would this cause the rounding that I'm seeing above my pubic bone? So right now my abdomen looks like it goes way out, in, then slightly out again.

Thanks for your thoughts on this.

2. ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy Well-Known Member

Oh yeah! I had, I think, the strangest belly shape. My actually belly button region was flat and then I had much more rounding at the upper right and lower left (where the girls were positioned). ;) It's just a twin belly shape. Maybe Cheryl will pop in and tell you what a triplet belly looked like, I imagine it had an extra lump! He he.

3. Henderson

Henderson Well-Known Member

I noticed mine would be in different shapes/positions when I would first wake up or if I had been standing for a couple hours!

4. SaraSatin

SaraSatin Well-Known Member

I guess I'm weird, I totally popped out from behind my pubic bone at like 12 or 13 weeks. Must be my height...

My bump changes shape a lot, it depends on the position of the babies/placentas/moon in the sky... you know, the normal stuff. LOL I wouldn't worry about it, your body is going to do weird things over the next 25 weeks.