Can I complain?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by TiffanyRH, Dec 23, 2012.

1. TiffanyRH

TiffanyRH Active Member

I have done everything possible to not complain through this pregnancy. I can't stand to hear pregnant women complain..Especially those with singleton pregnancies. They have no idea what we go through. lol, I had done very well up to week 31ish. I mean yes I was huge and in pain, couldn't sleep much, ect, but I wasn't dying. Well I hit 32 weeks and boom! I feel SOOOO MISERABLE!!! I pretty much put myself on bedrest, (along with Dr telling me to rest more) because I am hurting so bad and on top of that I am sick right now, which is rare for me. I feel like I don't know how much more I can take. Dr originally wanted me to go to 38 weeks, but Thursday said he doesn't see me making it more than 2 to 2 1/2 weeks which would put me at 35 to 36 weeks. I am severely swollen, and my blood pressure is unstable. I am happy it is almost over, but feel like these 2 weeks r creaping by. I never knew my body could hurt so bad. The girls r measuring around 5 lbs each by sono, and I feel it for sure. My body hurts so bad, my back and even the side of my ribs feel like a knife is in them. Dr said it is the way they r laying on my spine. I can't sleep more than an hr at a time, and have to pee atleast every hr. I can go to the bathroom and as soon as I get back in the bed feel like I have to go again. I'm sure it is just one of them pressing on my bladder. And I have gained 70 pds!!!!20 of that in the last 3 weeks! How is that even possible? Dr told me to eat heathier, well that is hard when I have no energy to cook and husband doesn't even know how, lol, so it's pretty much what he picks up everyday. Believe me I want them healthy, but I am soooo ready for this to be over. With my daughter, it was so different, I could have ran a marathon the day I delivered her. Seriously that pregnancy was so easy! Ok, really sorry to complain. Just needed to vent to people who understand.
    Tiffany

2. monica77

monica77 Well-Known Member

Oh, sorry Tiffany, you have the right to complain. All this pain and discomfort is for a good cause though, hang in there. I hope you make it as long as possible. Good luck!

3. Amycplus

Amycplus Well-Known Member

Hey Tiffany,

Complain away! We can all relate. I was where you are last Christmas, wondering if I could stay pregnant into 2012 and yet dreading carrying my huge body around another day (and dealing with all the physical challenges they went with it). You are in the final stretch which is sooo hard and you are doing awesome! Just take things as easy you can and keep your eye on the prize. It is so hard to do that when you feel so crummy, but know we are cheering you on. Good luck!

Amy

4. rayceryin12

rayceryin12 Well-Known Member

Complain away! The end is in sight!! Good luck!!!!!!!! :)

5. AKilburn

AKilburn Well-Known Member

Complain away, we've all been there!!! The end is near!

6. rrodman

rrodman Well-Known Member

I was right there five years ago! 32 weeks pregnant at Christmas, in pain all the time. I could barely walk for most of January! I made it to 37.4 weeks, and I remember telling the doctors in the OR during my c section that the epidural was the first time in months I hadn't been in pain. You'll get through it and before you know it this will be a distant memory and you will have almost five year olds! In the meantime, complain away.

7. 3under2!

3under2! Well-Known Member

Me too, this time last year! I gave birth 3 weeks later. Hang in there!!

8. Dielle

Dielle Well-Known Member

That 20 lbs is probably all water and that hurts. After everything has stretched more than it seems humanly possible, add in all that water, Ug! And the pelvic pain and being unable to sit or do anything comfortably, yeah you're entitled to whine! My girls were 7#9 and 5#3 (at almost 38 weeks). They're 7 and well, my body has never been the same. But it's so worth it! I know it's crawling by now but it won't be much longer.

9. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:hug: Hang in there!

10. Rollergiraffe

Rollergiraffe Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Hang in there! Those last few weeks feel like forever. Like everyone else, I was in so much pain and so uncomfortable for the last month. The good news is, you'll feel like a new person once you're not carrying all that extra weight around! I felt so much relief when they were finally out that my c-section scar hardly even bothered me!

11. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Agreed with everyone else! The last month SUCKS!!! Hang in there! :youcandoit:

12. wvtwinmama

wvtwinmama Well-Known Member

I hear you lady!!! It is SO hard at the end. Hang in there!! You can do it!!!

13. Debbiemichelle

Debbiemichelle Well-Known Member

I started posting more in my last few weeks to help me get through. You can do this, take it day by day hour by hour.