Can I just vent?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by rrodman, Jul 2, 2013.

1. rrodman

rrodman Well-Known Member

I'm 31 weeks with one and feel like crap. I've never really had morning sickness at all--just mild nausea, and now I'm feeling sick all the time. I had some weird stomach bug that would come and go for a few days last weekend and ended up in L&D triage all night Saturday night (once I got there, BP was through the roof so they ran lots of tests to check for preeclampsia). I feel like I've suddenly gotten huge and bloated and gassy. Just uncomfortable all the time. Which is honestly why I think I'm getting sick. There is so much pressure because there is NO room. So then I'm also starving.

Just whining. Don't remember feeling so crappy even with the twins. Being pregnant while old(er) sucks.

Less than two months left though!!!!

2. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:hug:

Sorry you are having a rough time. Do you feel the baby moving a lot? That's the only thing I ever miss about being pregnant.

3. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:hug: I'm sorry you arent feeling so well. I hope the next two months goes by quickly!

4. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I'll fart for you Rachael.

==3

Do you feel better?

2 people like this.
  5. rrodman

Awesome.

I do, which is nice, but I don't generally love being pregnant. It's not that bad. I just wanted to whine for a minute!

6. Meximeli

Meximeli Well-Known Member

When you were in L&D did they check your gall bladder? That's how I felt when I was having gall bladder problems while pregnant.

7. rrodman

I don't think they did, but it's really interesting that you say that. When I called my doctor before going in, he asked if I'd been eating tomato products, and I had before I got sick both times. He said something about it aggravating gall bladder problems. I dismissed it because I've never had gall bladder problems. Tomatoes gave me heartburn with the twins, so I figured it was a variation on that. I see him tomorrow so I'll ask. What do they do about it?

8. akameme

akameme Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I can't believe you are 31 weeks!! Wow...

9. rrodman

I know!

10. jjzollman

jjzollman Well-Known Member

I hope you feel better! :hug:

11. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Ugh, Rachael, sorry you are feeling bad. I know there is nothing we can say that will help, but hang in there & feel free to whine all you want! :hug: That & definitely ask about the gall bladder and let us know what he says!

12. Rollergiraffe

Rollergiraffe Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I can't believe you're 31 weeks either! Definitely get your gall bladder checked out. I think they recommend avoiding certain foods that are irritants unless you are having constant issues with it.

13. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Pregnancy can really suck. "Uncomfortable" is such a minimizing word for the all-encompassing annoyance of it. Vent away!

14. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:hug: Rachael. Vent away! I hope the next two months go easier for you.
    Like Jen said, for the gallbladder they will tell you to avoid certain foods-my surgeon had told me to avoid fatty and fried foods.

15. Meximeli

Meximeli Well-Known Member

Yes, avoid high fat foods. Somepeople do have their gall bladder removed while pregnant, but I think this late you'd just avoid high fat foods, and maybe really acidic foods which would be why tomato. I had one full on attack while pregnant, but then it settled down until after I delivered when I had a couple of more big attacks so they took it out.