Carrying Twins as a Surrogate

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by OptimusMom, Aug 10, 2008.

1. OptimusMom

OptimusMom New Member

Hi everyone! I am brand-new to this site and very excited to be here. I have been searching for some groups that focus on twin pregnancies or similar topics and was unsuccessful until I found twinstuff. I am a 27 y/o mother of a beautiful baby boy I lovingly refer to as Optimus. (his in-utero nickname). I am currently just-shy of 19 weeks along with twins I am carrying as a surrogate. I am a small-business owner so my internet time is sporadic, but I look forward to getting to know all of you, and hopefully learn some things along the way. :) My 19 week u/s is tomorrow, and my level 2 sonogram is next monday. Not sure what to expect, but hopefully all is well and maybe we will even find out what flavor they are. (I am voting both girls)

*hugs*
    Sara & Optimus & Twins

2. jakeandpeytonsmommy

jakeandpeytonsmommy Well-Known Member

Congrats on doing something so kind and sweet for someone else....you are truly amazing.

3. Rose524

Rose524 Well-Known Member

Welcome
    I am mommy to twins that were carried for us by a surrogate.
    What you are doing is wonderful!!

4. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:wavey: Sara! Welcome to Twinstuff!! :banana: I think what you are doing is an incredible thing, what an amazing gift you are giving the IP's! :wub: I look forward to getting to know you and I hope you have a happy and healthy nine months!

We have a member here {mommy23monkeys} that was also a surrogate who carried triplets! :Clap:

5. j_and_j_twins

j_and_j_twins Well-Known Member

6. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:wavey: Sara! That is such a special thing you are doing! Welcome to TS, you'll love it here!

7. caba

caba Banned

Hi and Welcome! I am hoping to be a surrogate very soon for my sister! And I'm REALLY hoping that it's twins!! Great to have you here! It's a wealth of knowledge!

8. monaraj

monaraj Well-Known Member

Hi Sara
    Just wanted to say hi
    You are amazing women and you are doing an incredible thing

9. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Sara, welcome to Twinstuff! :sign0016: What a very selfless thing you are doing by being a surrogate. :bow2:

10. tamaras

tamaras Well-Known Member

Hi Sara! Welcome to Twinstuff!
    How wonderful of you :good:
    Please keep us updated of how you are doing during your pregnancy!!

11. Lizzybo

Lizzybo Well-Known Member

Bless you, Sara! :hug99:

12. twinmommy2B2008

twinmommy2B2008 Well-Known Member

Sara,

Kudos to you for doing something so wonderful for someone else! Have fun at the u/s, I love having a look at the babies every time I get a chance. Keep us updated and I hope you find TS as helpful as I have!

13. NicoleJ

NicoleJ Well-Known Member

That is truly amazing what you are doing. Congrats on your twin pregnancy!

14. lukesmom325

lukesmom325 Well-Known Member

Congrats on the twins!! What you are doing is truly remarkable. . .I considered being a surrogate for my sister, but her last round of IVF worked!! :D And now I am pregnant with twins!! Good Luck!!

Laura

15. ladybutterflyrose

ladybutterflyrose Well-Known Member

Congratulations!! It's so wonderful you found TS. I'm sure you'll find lots of encouragement and information.

16. AngelKLP13

AngelKLP13 Well-Known Member

God Bless you!! Congrats and I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!!

17. mrsmoon

mrsmoon Well-Known Member

Welcome to Twinstuff. You are an awesome woman to do that for someone.

18. Amanda Jones

Amanda Jones New Member

I also am a surrogate carrying twins!!!! This is my second journey as a surrogate. I hope everything goes great for the remaining time of your pregnancy!