Celebrating the baby steps

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by miss_bossy18, May 20, 2011.

1. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Once yesterday and once today, Riley came to me, told me she had to use the potty and then PEED ON THE POTTY!!! :woo: We've been giving potty training a gentle go every couple of weeks for almost a year & a half now with little success (and usually a lot of tears & tantrums). This makes me feel like maybe there's a light at the end of the tunnel. :good:

Which there is regardless because I've set their birthday as the cut off date - if they haven't gotten there on their own yet, we'll be doing the 3 day potty training method. With a new one on the way, I'd really love to have a couple of diaper free months before starting all over again. ^_^

2. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:woo: Riley!!! Celebrate away momma! I had three in diapers for one year and two months, but who is counting?!? :laughing:

3. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

YAY WTG Riley!! Can she come teach my Rylee how to do that?!?! :D

I had 3 in diapers for about the same time frame as Meaghan! Twins were born when kaelyn was 2.5, and she didn't potty train until she was 3.5 ;) It sucked!

4. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:Clap:

This is the time I got my daughter pt'd. :good: Before this time anytime I tried was a big fat failure. :hush: Good luck!!

5. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:woo: Riley!!!! Congratulations! My DS was around 2 yrs 8 months when we did the 3 day PT method and he did well with it.