Cheap double jogger that's halfway decent

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by healer27, Oct 10, 2010.

1. healer27

healer27 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, I have 4 mo twins and a 3yo. My favorite stroller is the valco trimode I'd love to have one of those but $$$ is tight and we can't afford to spend $600 on a stroller. I've looked on craigslist and ebay for used ones but they are hard to find at least here in nj. So even though I have 3 im' looking for a double jogger so I can walk the babies with a smoother ride other then my graco duoglider which is fine for shopping at a store but not so great aroudn the block, pretty bumpy. Anyone have suggestions for a decent double jogger that will still fit through standard doorways, is pretty lightweight and costs less then $300?

2. Tamaralynn

Tamaralynn Well-Known Member

I have the baby trend double jogger for my boys. It fits through mose doorways, its somewhat light weight, and it cost me about $240.

3. sullivanre

sullivanre Well-Known Member

I second that stroller--it's called double expedition, you can get one with a front swivel wheel, that locks for jogging, but swivels for use around town. I got mine two years ago, and paid like $179.

4. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Add me to the list, baby trend expedition, make sure you get the swivel wheel, I have a friend who got the fixed wheel and she has to lift her stroller a bit to make any kind of turns, mine turns on a dime. Love mine. Cost me $189 on ebay.