Christmas idea question

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by davidfaithsmom, Dec 5, 2006.

has anyone bought the thomas the tank engine aqua doodle mat? It has this roller that draws a track and thomas actually follows where they draw the track...toys r us has it and I thought that would be better than buying yet another wooden train track since my ds keeps taking his apart..
    My dd is getting a Dora backpack and the weebles castle and they are both getting lots of learning things.

but to those of you who have bought the aqua doodles..What do you think of them?

1. has anyone bought the thomas the tank engine aqua doodle mat? It has this roller that draws a track and thomas actually follows where they draw the track...toys r us has it and I thought that would be better than buying yet another wooden train track since my ds keeps taking his apart..
    My dd is getting a Dora backpack and the weebles castle and they are both getting lots of learning things.

but to those of you who have bought the aqua doodles..What do you think of them?

2. Amy A

Amy A Well-Known Member

I bought a regular aquadoodle for Christmas. The reviews I read on the Thomas one says that it doesn't work well. Can't say from personal experience, just what I read. Hope that helps.

3. NicoleT

NicoleT Well-Known Member

We bought the regular one and the kids really enjoy it. Not sure about the Thomas one.

4. CapeBretoner123

CapeBretoner123 Well-Known Member

We have the regular one as well. Works great but we need 2 or 3 pens. I have heard on a few sites Thomas doesn't work well .

5. Becky444

Becky444 Well-Known Member

I bought the Thomas one last year and should NOT have. It is very noisy and it doesnt seem to follow the track. I finally got rid of the train and kept the mat.