Christmas ideas for 2.5 yr old girls

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by scrappycindy, Oct 5, 2011.

1. scrappycindy

scrappycindy Well-Known Member

It's that time again! We've got their big gift... the FP dollhouse (not the huge one, but the one more toddler geared, but not the little people one either. I'm trying to think of ideas that I can get each of them one of... they are getting pretty possessive over things now. Hannah will say "I love my own ______." Any ideas your kids liked or you're getting?

2. Fran27

Fran27 Well-Known Member

Snap 'n style dolls were a bit hit here (until the dog ate most of them... sigh). And dolls (we love Corolle dolls here), doll stroller, shopping cart, play kitchen and accessories... puzzles... duplos...

3. Kateryna

Kateryna Well-Known Member

We just got this trampoline from Mastermind Toys in Canada (It's available in US too) and kids love love love it. We got one and they share. It counts as they jump or has a setting to just make silly sounds and cool stuff like that. Also, jump pad is pretty bouncy.

Jump Smart Trampoline

Reviews

4. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Annabella *LOVES* to jump. I don't think my dh will go for this though... I need to see....

We have the snap dolls...dolls... I think she's at the age where she would rather antagonize her brothers than play with anything! :laughing:

I am getting her dress up stuff. She really is into that and it's so darn cute! Shoes, jewelry, tutus, etc etc. Oh, and "big" stuff for her dolls-like a crib, etc. I was thinking of the FP dollhouse last year. I may add that. Oh decisions, decisions!