Christmas photos

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by MommyofThreeBoys, Dec 3, 2006.

1. MommyofThreeBoys

MommyofThreeBoys Well-Known Member

I went on Friday afternoon to have my 3 kids in a Christmas photo so that I could order my cards at Sears. I bought the same outfit for all three kids...light colored jeans, a black turtleneck with a gray sweater vest. Brett decided last minute that he was NOT getting into the photo and was a complete brat!!!!! I had them snap the twins anyways because I felt bad that I was "wasting" an appointment. The twins pictures came out decent...not as good as they usually come out...but I bought this one as a joke for Grammie.

I got a package of 35 pictures for only $9.99 plus tax = $10.49

This is the photo I bought the package of....

2. MommyofThreeBoys

I went on Friday afternoon to have my 3 kids in a Christmas photo so that I could order my cards at Sears. I bought the same outfit for all three kids...light colored jeans, a black turtleneck with a gray sweater vest. Brett decided last minute that he was NOT getting into the photo and was a complete brat!!!!! I had them snap the twins anyways because I felt bad that I was "wasting" an appointment. The twins pictures came out decent...not as good as they usually come out...but I bought this one as a joke for Grammie.

I got a package of 35 pictures for only $9.99 plus tax = $10.49

This is the photo I bought the package of....

3. MommyofThreeBoys

Here's another pose...

4. MommyofThreeBoys

5. doms_3_roses

doms_3_roses Well-Known Member

Your boys are so cute. I love the first one - don't you touch my ornament! It is soooo hard to get three kids in a picture. I know exactly how you are feeling - frustrated. Better luck next time.

6. lrothrock1

lrothrock1 Well-Known Member

How cute! I'm dreading taking the girls to get pics done. Easter was a disaster! I just bought cute dresses from the Gap, however, at Thanksgiving they screamed and through fits when I tried to put them in dresses. They only stayed on @2 minutes, and I took them off! I might chicken out and just take pics at home.

7. melissao

melissao Well-Known Member

Very cute!!! You have gorgeous kids [​IMG]

8. HBMOMOF2SETS

HBMOMOF2SETS Well-Known Member

Those are so cute!!
    Christine

9. Shanonlee

Shanonlee Well-Known Member

Very nice pictures! Im sorry Brett didnt cooperate!

10. NicoleT

NicoleT Well-Known Member

They turned out cute! Very handsome little guys you have there! [​IMG]