Cleaning Graco Duoglider seat covers

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by littletwinstars, Jun 4, 2007.

1. littletwinstars

littletwinstars Well-Known Member

We really need to clean our seat covers and I was planning on removing them and washing them in the washer, but it looks quite complicated. I believe you have to unscrew some things. Is there an easier way to clean the seat covers? If you "spot clean," what do you use? I'm afraid to use soap and water because it seems like we even get water stains. Any suggestions?

2. nanhancan

nanhancan Well-Known Member

It's not too hard- it just looks intimidating. They really just snap in place or are stuck w/ velcro. The tough part (IMO) was putting it all back together, but it looked great.
    Good luck,

3. twinsmama11305

twinsmama11305 Active Member

Yeah, I am having the same problem with the screws... I dread having to take it ALL apart. Any suggestions would be helpful!

4. bethanne

bethanne Well-Known Member

I had to replace the whole thing and it really only took me about 25 min altogether to take off the old one and replace w/the new one. Just be sure and keep the screws in a SAFE place. DS knocked the container off and I couldn't find one screw for 2 days <_< .

We use Spot Shot on the house hold stuff, but it is really strong smellling and I don't know if I would want it around the kiddos.

5. Nancy C

Nancy C Well-Known Member

I have not tried this yet but I have a friend who says it works well, take the stroller to a self serve car wash and wash away. I guess the power of the water stream gets it really clean. Just a thought :)