Confession of the week...

Discussion in 'General' started by megkc03, May 20, 2015.

1. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Dh and I have been in San Antonio Texas since last Friday. Sans kids.

Two queen sized beds.

Him in one.
    Me in the other.

Bliss. Heavenly. Sweet Heavenly Bliss!
    My own space. No poking or prodding hoping for action. I can sleep and not worry about an arm over the shoulder meaning more....

Hahahaha! It's lovely. And it's my last night to enjoy it. So-what's your latest confession?

2. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

That sounds nice Meaghan!  Enjoy it!

I've been mentally at the beach for the past couple of weeks.  Even though we don't go until the end of July.

3. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

I'm jealous your husband still does the poking and prodding.   I get nothing but snoring. 

4. MrsWright

MrsWright Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Haha! We're total opposite, "hotel sex" means no worrying about little feet coming down the hall! Bahahaha

My confession is that I kind of can't wait for Hannah to start K in the fall because she seems so bored with me. I'm sure this summer she'll perk up with her bros at home but right now trying to get her play *anything* is a chore in itself. I'm guilty of letting her watch too much TV:/

1 person likes this.
  5. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

My confession:  I want to send my kids to the crappy school just so I don't have to drive them to/from the good school.  

6. pretty girl

pretty girl Well-Known Member

I wanted to kill my tv cause my kid will only watch Daniel tiger. And I'm so thankful she is going back to her dad. I'm such a grumpy bitch right now

7. BellaRissa

BellaRissa Well-Known Member

I threw a huge birthday bash for the girls. I loved the planning & execution. The party was amazing - my servant/husband stayed on the jet ski all day dragging kids around the lake on kneeboards & tubes. The food was great. The decorations were fabulous. The giant water slide was a huge hit. I am sooooo glad it is over so I can think about something else for a change! 

8. SuzyHolland

SuzyHolland Well-Known Member

07:45 I just got home from work (night nurse)...and no kids awake!!
    First time for everything...Keagan is my earlybird.
    So i'm enjoying my glass of wine  :wine:
    and off to bed ...see if I can poke my boyfiend  :give_rose:
    8;15..there he is and said "why are you up so early?"hahahah

9. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Alone in a hotel?....we would not be sleeping in seperate beds...lol! :blush:
    Glad you all had a fun trip!

10. eagleswings216

eagleswings216 Well-Known Member

My confession is, I am dreading summer break.

DH and I both work in schools.  He is a teacher and I'm a counselor.  I hate being home for more than a few days because my kids fight like crazy lately.  I agreed to do summer school just to keep myself out of the house for 4 hours a day for a month.

11. ddancerd1

ddancerd1 Well-Known Member

We'd do the deed in his bed, then I'd be like, "thanks, goodnight!" And I'd go sprawl out and sleep in the other bed .

My confession: dejana is watching YouTube videos next to me right now, because I'm busy surfing the net for no good purpose.

Confession #2 : dh is out of town, which I do hate, cuz I just don't like to be alone in the house...but I REALLY love having the whole bed to myself, no one snoring in my ear or elbowing me in the eye!

12. ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy Well-Known Member

Confession- I didn't see my kids yesterday because of a trip and tonight I declined going as a family to Paul's softball game in favor of staying home alone.

1 person likes this.