craziest _____ of the day

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by fuchsiagroan, Oct 2, 2010.

1. fuchsiagroan

fuchsiagroan Well-Known Member

Bring on the comic relief, please!

The craziest question of the day here: "Why doesn't butter turn black or blue?"

The craziest (almost) time out of the day: "Andrew, stop biting the piano." (Yes, he is 3.5, not 9 mo!!! :grr: )

Please add yours! (And feel free to add categories too.) :D

1 person likes this.
  2. vharrison1969

vharrison1969 Well-Known Member

My craziest comments are all about genitals for some reason. :pardon:

Nate asks "whazzaaaaat" in a drawn-out monotone 165423 times per day. We're also learning about private parts. A few days ago I was changing his diaper and he reached down, and patted his penis:

Nate: Whazzaaaat? (monotone)
    Me: That's your penis
    Nate: Nate's peniiiiis (same monotone)
    Me: Yes, that's your penis
    Nate: Don't touch iiiit (same monotone)

:rotflmbo:

I have no idea why he said not to touch it, but I almost wet myself laughing. Of course I had to tell him that it was okay to touch his penis. :rolleyes:

Jack recently had hypospadias repair, and his penis is sensitive. I picked him up to bring him into the grocery store today, and he said "penis hurts, kiss it" and kept repeating it over and over and over and over as I'm walking into the store.... :hush: Quickly I said "look, a pumpkin!" and distracted him.

5 people like this.
  3. gina_leigh

gina_leigh Well-Known Member

Today the kids and I ran errands far longer than I thought we would and since they are doing really really well with the whole potty training bit, we saw the inside of far more public bathrooms than I ever care to. And they did awesome with it.

But J won't stop peeking under the stalls! He actually peeked under, waved, and said hello to one poor lady. Then he leaned back up and said, "She pee peeing Mommy!" I was mortified.

I guess that would be the craziest embarrassed mommy moment of my day.

4. TwinxesMom

TwinxesMom Well-Known Member

Me: hey yeayea want a tattoo(joking)
    Yeayea: sure
    Jessy: I want a tattoo
    Jazzy: me too
    Jessy: I want a pony one
    Jazzy: I want a dinosaur

5. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

This was the other day, but Nick said "I didn't fart, Alex farted. I only fart on Mondays." :laughing:

1 person likes this.
  6. Shohenadel

Shohenadel Well-Known Member

[quote name='Nate and Jack's Mom' date='02 October 2010 - 09:17 PM' timestamp='1286068626' post='1704105']
    My craziest comments are all about genitals for some reason. :pardon:

Nate asks "whazzaaaaat" in a drawn-out monotone 165423 times per day. We're also learning about private parts. A few days ago I was changing his diaper and he reached down, and patted his penis:

Nate: Whazzaaaat? (monotone)
    Me: That's your penis
    Nate: Nate's peniiiiis (same monotone)
    Me: Yes, that's your penis
    Nate: Don't touch iiiit (same monotone)

:rotflmbo:

I have no idea why he said not to touch it, but I almost wet myself laughing. Of course I had to tell him that it was okay to touch his penis. :rolleyes:

Jack recently had hypospadias repair, and his penis is sensitive. I picked him up to bring him into the grocery store today, and he said "penis hurts, kiss it" and kept repeating it over and over and over and over as I'm walking into the store.... :hush: Quickly I said "look, a pumpkin!" and distracted him.
    [/quote]

I think this is the funniest post I have ever read!!!
    shannon

7. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

My son came into my room this morning and noticed me still under the blankets and says very loudly, "Mommy, time to get up! time to stop hiding!"
    My daughter feels compelled to tell you what her poops look like: dinosaurs, airplanes, helicopters, kites, bunnies...so far... and the sad thing is I dutifully walk over to see if it really looks like what she says it does.

8. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

Both girls have been obsessed with knowing everyones name lately. 99.9% of the time when they ask the person will tell them their name and say what is your name. Ava spouts off the entire family
    "My name is Ava we have a sister her is Addison, we have Jer Bear, Dawson and Tadpole, we have mommy and we have a daddy, his name is daddy" :laughing:

We took both girls to the dentist last week, Ava had her teeth cleaned like a champ! Addison clamped her teeth together like a crocodile and would not let the dentist touch her. DH told Ava how proud he was and that he would buy her a prize. Yesterday Addison came to me and asked me if I would buy her a prize I said no, you did not let the dentist clean your teeth. She said well my DADDY will. I said no sweetie, not until you let the dr clean your teeth - she looked at me and said yes he will!! I am his husband NOT you! :laughing:

1 person likes this.
  9. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Craziest time of the day: After bath time the girls asked us to put on their music. Dance/marching to Raffi while playing the harmonica and swinging a jump rope, stark naked. They love it. :laughing:

10. Utopia122

Utopia122 Well-Known Member

We were at the zoo and watching the flamigos so I decided to ask the girls, "Why do flamigos stand on one foot?" Sarah proceeded to tell me, "Because they are flamigos and that's what flamigos do"... what a smarta$$ :rolleyes:

1 person likes this.
  11. Minette

Minette Well-Known Member

Craziest lesson learned: Don't lick the back of the toilet. :bad: (And yes, they are almost 5! They never stop experimenting...) Amy said, "Mommy, my mouth tastes like pee!" No kidding.

Sarah is also very excited about her poops. (We've been giving her miralax and benefiber -- she's been constipated practically since she was born, and I think this is the very first time she's even known what a "normal" poop looks like!) She sometimes draws them for Amy, if Amy didn't get a chance to see the real thing before it got flushed.

Sorry so gross -- they do say funny things that are not toilet-related, but I can't think of any at the moment!

4 people like this.
  12. AimeeThomp

:rofl: :rofl:

13. Utopia122

:laughing: Aww, man, that's gross! But super hilarious since it wasn't my girls doing it!!

14. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

ok today was a new day so I have new crazies!

Addison was sick this morning, Ava had to reinact to her daddy the vomiting scene :bad:

Addison has to have Ava in the bathroom while she poops. Just a minute ago, my ds#1 (16) walked in on them and Ava said "come in if you want but SHUT THE DOOR QUICK so no peoples see Addison's heiney" um, the only other "peoples" here was ME and I wipe her HEINEY!!

15. Utopia122

We've been talking about were meat comes from...it all got started when I was cutting up bacon to put in beans...anyway, today we went past a field with only one cow in it. Sarah proceeds to say, "Awww look at that lonely cow, he's so sad because the nice people took his friends and killed them for meat." I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

3 people like this.
  16. TwinxesMom

TwinxesMom Well-Known Member

My kids are weird. Here's today's
    Jazz: when a daddy dies a baby appears
    (not sure where this came from. My xh is alive)
    Me: no that's not how it works
    Jessy: god makes babies in the clouds and then drops them
    Me:x-X

17. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Alice has been saying lately:

"I have to puke." And goes running to the bathroom and spits in the little potty.

18. AimeeThomp

Amelia is obsessed with puke right now. She points out everything that is NOT puke to me. For example, we got out of the car and she had some crumbs on her shirt. "That's not throw up, that's cookie". There is some dog food on the ground "that's not throw up, that's dog food". Thanks for pointing out everything that is not puke.

19. ChanceKathleen

ChanceKathleen Well-Known Member

Kylie-i trent!
    Me-noooo..you are kylie
    kylie-NO! I trent! (Her brothers name)

20. AmynTony

AmynTony Well-Known Member

as I come out of the bathroom the other morning discovering I had my period and was crampy...

me (to DH but the kids were there) " ugh my uterus"
    Ian and Abby (at the same time) "whats a uterus"
    Tony "its a body part"
    Ian "do I have one of those"
    Tony "nope"
    Abby "so me and mommy have a uterus and you and daddy have a winky"
    me "yup"

Ian (pointing at his nipples on his bare chest) "daddy what are those"
    Tony "nipples"
    Ian "what are they for"
    Tony "on you son, decorations"!

1 person likes this.