Cute twin moment

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by becasquared, Aug 11, 2011.

1. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

So we had to go to Target last night to pick up birthday presents for two parties this weekend.

When we were checking out, Alice started messing with the merchandise of the person in line behind us. I said to her, "Alice, leave that lady's ice cream alone, you're going to get kid germs all over it!" So she stopped touching it and ran to the other side of the cart.

Roycie RAN back to where I was (behind the cart, Alice is now in front of it) and basically tackled the lady giving her a hug. "I'm sorry Alish got germs on your ice cream!"

I laughed. The lady laughed. My husband said, "Royce, if you were older, that would be assault." We walked out of Target, and I said to my husband, "Ya know, he would pick a gorgeous girl to assault-hug." (She was, probably right out of college, long blonde hair, tallish wispy, very pretty face.)

Now that I think back, he probably wanted the ice cream.

2. ckreh

ckreh Well-Known Member

Sounds like you may have ladies man on your hands :FIFblush: . That is too cute.

3. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

OMGosh that is just too cute!

4. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Royce is a stud!!! and how sweet to apologize for his sister :wub:

1 person likes this.
  5. MarchI

MarchI Well-Known Member

Dude, it's the age. They have an in with pretty girls. Aaron would pick them up all the time, it was scary. He LOOOOOVED Ms. Mary, his swim instructor (HS, Blonde--think Blake Lively (sp)). It just gets worse because in pre-K and K, your son will be "married" every day.

6. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

/rubs hands greedily

Will this wife feed him and buy clothes and his preK tuition? Because we might have a deal.

1 person likes this.