DC area meet-up?

Discussion in 'General' started by ECUBitzy, May 17, 2011.

?

Get together

1. with the kiddos.

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. just us mommies.

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. maybe try for both?

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

So when are you thinking Christina, sometime on Sunday, Oct. 16?

2. MarchI

MarchI Well-Known Member

I won't suggest the Crystal City Cafe even though I want to.

3. cwinslow7

cwinslow7 Well-Known Member

Sunday would be great, if y'all are up for it. I'm good for most of the rest of the stay, just wanted to let you know of my actual commitments. What is the Crystal City Cafe? I was hoping that they'd go with Crystal City for the hotel but no dice :unknw: BTW- any Metro station is what I meant. I figure to be making good use of it while there. I really miss having a good public transit system and love how convenient it is for sight seeing.

4. summerfun

Well I know I would not be able to make it Monday with kids in school and traffic to worry about. Probably Sunday or Saturday during the day would be the times I could most likely make it.

5. cwinslow7

cwinslow7 Well-Known Member

Anybody else wanna give druthers? Ilene? Bex? Tarin?....I'll be on vaca, you ladies will be tied to familial schedules.

6. carmenandwhittsmom

carmenandwhittsmom Well-Known Member

I can pull off a Saturday or Sunday afternoon. Kids' activities in the morning on Saturdays.

7. Tarin

Tarin Well-Known Member

are we doing kids or no kids?? My boys will be with their dad that weekend.. so I'm free :)

8. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I would prefer a weekend night with no kids. :)

9. Tarin

Tarin Well-Known Member

:) I'm down!

10. summerfun

Christina has activities planned for Friday and Saturday night for her reunion. See above. :)

And I was assuming it was no kids since Christina will be up here alone! I won't bring mine anyway. :lol: