Diapers.com vs. Amazon Mom vs. Amazon Prime Diaper Delivery

Discussion in 'General' started by rose.froula, Aug 1, 2013.

1. rose.froula

rose.froula Member

Any advice about the most economical way to have disposable diapers delivered?

2. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Amazon Mom was great for me- it included Prime. This was until I switched them to generic brand target or walmart brand.

3. rrodman

rrodman Well-Known Member

I would definitely go the amazon mom/prime route. Saves you so much money and hassle anyway with prime.

4. gina_leigh

gina_leigh Well-Known Member

I have a SIL who swears by Amazon Prime. She has 2yo twins, and she used it a few years ago with one of her older kids.

I plan to use it as well when the baby comes.

5. rose.froula

rose.froula Member

Do you think Amazon Mom with Prime is cheaper than Target/Walmart generic? Or is it more a convenience thing?

6. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

7. rrodman

Generic is cheaper, but there are still things you might want from prime.

8. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

Generic is definitely cheaper, at least for most people. Personally I refuse to shop at Wal-Mart and the nearest Target is so far away it's cheaper to get the diapers from Amazon Mom than to pay for gas. Plus I have a few other things that I have auto delivered, and the more things you have delivered the bigger discount you get on each item. I really liked the Target diapers when my twins were babies and I lived close to the store, if that were a better option I might do it, but honestly now I'm used to the auto delivery so I don't know if I'd switch back! :laughing:

9. rrodman

Target also has 5% off with their debit card