Do you use Social Media?

Discussion in 'General' started by Thomas, Mar 14, 2016.

?

Do you use social media?

1. Facebook

8 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Twitter

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Pinterest

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  4. Google +

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. None

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Thomas

Thomas Member

While I have a facebook account I tend to use it quite a bit one day, get u burnt out and then not use it for a few months. I find it a bit annoying at times but it does have a good hold on connecting all your friends and contacts.

Never liked Twitter and don't think i ever will.

I enjoy Pinterest but find it more enjoyable when you can buy things rather on a fixed budget, it feels like window shopping.

How about you?

2. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I use facebook and instagram. I do have a pinterest account, but I mainly just pin books I want to read or recipes I want to make.

3. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

I use Facebook a lot. I live about 660 miles away from my family and my hometown friends, so it's a great way to keep up with everything back home. I use pinterest for recipe ideas, craft projects, and diy home projects. I have a twitter account but I don't use it for anything.

4. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I use FB, my daughter has mostly taken over my instagram account (that seems to be the younger generations preferred social media outlet).
    I've never used twitter or pintrest...I'm like you Thomas, it seems overwhelming to me, not so much the money factor as more I just don't have time for all that.

5. I actively use social media these days, especially Facebook. Because they run a lot of interesting contests there. Well, not all of the brands are honest. I saw that somebody inflated the entrance threshold with thousands votes, apparently hoping that some of their relative win. By means of buying Contest votes I managed to participate too. So let's see what happens.

6. salavap

salavap Well-Known Member

I use instagram

7. salavap

salavap Well-Known Member

By the way, I started participating in the Referral system from SMOSERVICE https://smoservice.net/pages/promo_banners/ and this gives me the opportunity to earn great money and at the same time promote my account on instagram

8. Kessedi

Kessedi Well-Known Member

Yes, everyone uses social networks, but there is nothing better than dating sites for finding a partner. My uncle has been single over 60 years. He hasn't had anyone for 6 years. He is a man anywhere. Here on one review site I found a dating site for seniors and registered it there. Now he is not so lonely, because as it turned out there are also many women over 60 and they all liked my handsome uncle.

9. Jerrio

Jerrio New Member

Of course! I am also using instagram and tweeter

10. Balon

Balon Member

I just don't know how to live without them

11. JessyN

JessyN Well-Known Member

Hello. As I can see a lot of you use social networks:) It is normal for our modern world of digital technologies. I even have business page in Instagram, I sell clothes. It is not so simple to attract clients, but if you will get redirected here, you will see special services with which you can get additional likes and become more popular!

12. Clarerisa

Clarerisa New Member

Social media takes up too much time. Kids are on them now, they're not interested in anything else.

13. Katarienr

Katarienr New Member

I use social media all the time. They have a lot of benefits if to use them wisely. Of the social networks mentioned in the survey, I like Pinterest and Twitter. On Pinterest, I like to search for aesthetics and get inspired by different ideas. Twitter is an excellent platform for exchanging thoughts, where I can discuss some topics with total or almost strangers. And as for social networks not listed in the survey, I prefer TikTok. Funny videos, latest trends, discussions of important issues – it's all there. My friend has her own small business, and TikTok helps her expand it thanks to algorithms. I honestly don't know anything about it. She's just found a way how to buy tiktok followers, and it promoted her account. It's so easy.