Does anybody have this?

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by ames4, Aug 16, 2007.

1. ames4

ames4 Well-Known Member

2. RRTwins

RRTwins Well-Known Member

Ours turned one a month ago and we bought them the zebra for their birthday. They just like to stand next to it, spin the wheel and dance to the music. I have to help them get on and off, but when they are on it, they love it. I think they will enjoy it more when they can get on and off by themselves, but for now, they do still play with it a lot - mainly as a music machine :)

3. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

I tried to find the Zebra but it was sold out everywhere. Let me know if you like it!

4. carmenandwhittsmom

carmenandwhittsmom Well-Known Member

We have the horse and my kids love it. We had to take the seat off so my son could fit it (he kept getting stuck in the seat). But other than that, no complaints. Oh yeah, they have also figured out how to pull the handle out of his ears so look forward to finding things inside of the horse (crayons, toothbrushes, etc).

5. Angela0580

Angela0580 Well-Known Member

We don't have it but some of our close friends do, there dd didnt really start enjoying it till around 16-17 months (she also got it for her 1st bday). When were over there my girls like to play with all the stuff on it, but can't get on it yet, and if I put them on, they cant touch the ground to bounce yet.

6. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

I have the pony! My kids like it and when I hosted playgroup it was the first thing all the kids jumped on!!

We got it for their first bday and they still get on it sometimes! They couldn't actually manage it that well when they first turned one, but once they could get on and off by themselves it was great!

I like the zebra, but don't know anything about it! Sorry!

7. rheamay

rheamay Well-Known Member

all 3 of my kids LOVE LOVE LOVE the zebra! I liked it because it went up to 52 pounds so I knew my 2yo could play with it, too (even though it was a present for the twins). I got it before they turned 1 year (at christmas). Gabe took to it right away and has been bouncing away. It took Nathan a little while to figure it out...but now I can't get them off of it. One of them will sit on it and the other will spin them around. It is hysterical!! They love it so much, that I am thinking of getting another one (or even two) because they end up fighting over it.

8. TwinxesMom

TwinxesMom Well-Known Member

We bought ours at the children's orchard for 20 bucks. It looked rarely played with. The girls really like it they play with it at least once a day. It was a bit stiff but the spring is now loosening up and it bounces alot better. Jessy likes to get on it and act like a bull rider (too much Cowboy U I think). She goes "yeehaw woo hoo"

9. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

We have the zebra and they LOVE it!!

10. Trish_e

Trish_e Well-Known Member

My girls got the zebra for their first birthday, and they LOVE it. They play with it everyday, and surprisingly there is no fighting over it. :)

11. daniellecic

daniellecic Well-Known Member

mine love it. they got it for their b day and play with it all the time. it took about 2 weeks but now they can get on and off of it like pros!!

12. frain2005

frain2005 Well-Known Member

Add me to the "WE LOVE THE ZEBRA" club. My kids love it! They will bounce on it about 4 times a day at least 10 minutes each time. We were given another one so, NO MORE FIGHTING! They both get on and get to bouncing...it is hilarious!!!! We got ours for our first birthday too, but they really didn't get "into " it until about 16 months. HTH

13. Phia713

Phia713 Well-Known Member

I, too, was looking at the Zebra, and based on PPs, I think I will get it for the girls.

14. AliPaige717

AliPaige717 Well-Known Member

My girls love their Zebra's. They got them for Christmas last year and we set them up a couple of months later so they were probably about 19 months when I put them out. Initially they would play with them every couple of days for a little bit but didn't seem that interested. Then as it got closer to their 2nd b-day they were on it everyday and they still are. They absolutly love them and spin and bounce like crazy on them.

15. HRE

HRE Well-Known Member

I wish I had seen that before the boys' birthday. The zebra is something I know they would love. What a great toy.