does anybody know what happened to maeghanalyson?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by lisagayle, Jul 19, 2010.

1. lisagayle

lisagayle Well-Known Member

I think she was expecting mo/mo twins. I just had a thought that I hadn't seen her on here since probably Jan or Feb?

2. Chrijodo

Chrijodo Well-Known Member

I talk to her on another forum. She's expecting Mono/Di twins not Mono/Mono :) She's still pregnant, 34 weeks now I believe and the pregnancy has been EXTREMELY hard on her physically. I'll send her a message and have her stop by when she gets a chance to fill you in on the rest :) She'll be pleased you asked about her. :)

3. lisagayle

Thanks! I just noticed she kind of disappeared all the sudden. :)

4. maeghanalyson

maeghanalyson Active Member

Thanks Cheli for letting me know about this! I totally forgot about this forum. :) SOrry! I'm 34 weeks and 5 days with Mo/Di twin girls whom we have decided to place up for adoption. We have a family picked out and they are very excited. At this point its just a waiting game. I have another ultrasound and drs appointment wednesday. I'm hoping these babies come out soon because this pregnancy has been total hell for me and my body is just falling apart. Anyways, THanks for asking about me! How are you doing?

5. MamaKimberlee

MamaKimberlee Well-Known Member

I just have to say :good: I am so happy to hear about your decision. And I don't know the details, I don't know the circumstance - but I am impressed with your judgement. I wish more parents were able to make that decision when it is needed.
    God Bless you - and know your twins will always know they were loved, and blessed to have you as a mother.

6. lisagayle

Wow, it sounds like a wild ride! My pregnancy wound up being total hell the last 2 months as well. I had our twins at 34 weeks 1 day due to a placental abruption. It was super scary, and we almost lost one of the babies but all is well that ends well and they will be 3 months old on the 27th. :) Do you get on facebook? If so, friend me (Lisa Gayle Oliveira). I'm glad you got on here to let us know how you're doing! As the PP mentioned, I don't know the back story or the circumstances behind the adoption but I have to say I'm glad that you made that decision since you obviously felt it was best. My younger sister just had a baby girl and she was placed for adoption. It was just finalized yesterday. They chose to do an open adoption (not sure what you are doing).

Anyways, keep in touch with us! :) Once a twin mommy, always a twin mommy!