Does anyone have an 07 Chrysler Town & Country Touring Minivan?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by gonersgirl, Oct 12, 2008.

1. gonersgirl

gonersgirl Active Member

My husand and I have decided that we're going to ge a minivan. We're looking at pictures of a couple of the 07 Tourings online, but we can't tell if they have the stow and go for the 3rd row and if they have a storage space behind the 3rd row if the 3rd row is up. That's super important to us since we're having twins and have a 2 year old. We need a place for stollers, etc.

Thanks!

2. ymillenbaugh

ymillenbaugh Well-Known Member

I don't have one, but I'm pretty bored this morning so....

The Touring Edition of the Town and Country will have the Stow-n-go seating, but the LX model will not for models from 2005 on.

Here's a link to the report I read

Town and Country

3. Jenniferliz19

Jenniferliz19 Active Member

I work for Chrysler in Minivan engineering, so I can help...There is a tub behind the third row seat, you'll have plenty of room for a stroller. It is not covered like the "Stow n Go" in the second row, but there is definite room for storage of strollers and such as long as the third row is not stowed away. In that case, when the third row is stowed, it is compeletely flat in the rear.

I have a 2008, here I took a couple pictures (the Stow n Go idea did not change from 2007 to 2008, so they are the same). I hope this helps. The first is the entire tub. The second part of the third row folded down to show you the difference. I hope this helps. You'll love your van!!!

pic 1

pic 2

ETA: If you go with a model lower than a Touring/Limited, it may not have 2nd row Stow N Go, but it should still have the third row fold in floor & tub. It would more than likely have a 2nd row bench seat which does not fold into the floor (stow n go). But always check...you never know, I have the lower line vehicle (LX) and it still has the full Stow n Go.

4. gonersgirl

gonersgirl Active Member

QUOTE(Jenniferliz19 @ Oct 12 2008, 06:01 PM) [snapback]1023386[/snapback]
    I work for Chrysler in Minivan engineering, so I can help...There is a tub behind the third row seat, you'll have plenty of room for a stroller. It is not covered like the "Stow n Go" in the second row, but there is definite room for storage of strollers and such as long as the third row is not stowed away. In that case, when the third row is stowed, it is compeletely flat in the rear.

I have a 2008, here I took a couple pictures (the Stow n Go idea did not change from 2007 to 2008, so they are the same). I hope this helps. The first is the entire tub. The second part of the third row folded down to show you the difference. I hope this helps. You'll love your van!!!
    pic 1

pic 2
    ETA: If you go with a model lower than a Touring/Limited, it may not have 2nd row Stow N Go, but it should still have the third row fold in floor & tub. It would more than likely have a 2nd row bench seat which does not fold into the floor (stow n go). But always check...you never know, I have the lower line vehicle (LX) and it still has the full Stow n Go.

Thank you so much!!!! Your post was so helpful to me! We were pretty positive that it must have the Stow n Go, for both the 2nd and 3rd row, but since it was Sunday afternoon it was kind of hard to find out. The pictures were great too. It really looks like there's more than enough room back there for anything we'd need to stow. Thank you again- I really, really appreciate it! We're expecting our twins to arrive within the next couple of weeks and are frantically trying to get our car situation wrapped up!!!

5. Jenniferliz19

Jenniferliz19 Active Member

QUOTE(gonersgirl @ Oct 12 2008, 07:50 PM) [snapback]1023477[/snapback]
    Thank you so much!!!! Your post was so helpful to me! We were pretty positive that it must have the Stow n Go, for both the 2nd and 3rd row, but since it was Sunday afternoon it was kind of hard to find out. The pictures were great too. It really looks like there's more than enough room back there for anything we'd need to stow. Thank you again- I really, really appreciate it! We're expecting our twins to arrive within the next couple of weeks and are frantically trying to get our car situation wrapped up!!!

We were in the same boat, twins coming soon & needed a vehicle that fit both the twins & our four year old...plus all of the gear that comes with having kids. We turned in our lease Dodge Ram & got the Town & Country. DH wasn't wasn't too thrilled about getting rid of his truck, but we had to get a family vehicle. We love the van though!!!

Congrats on your twins coming....ours will be here anytime in the next 3 weeks!!! I hope you really enjoy your van!!! I'm glad I could help out!