Does anyone have Lil' Quads

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by K*D*B, Nov 21, 2007.

1. K*D*B

K*D*B Well-Known Member

We were thinking of buying Lil' Quads for the twins for Christmas. Does anyone have them? Do your kids like them? Do you like them? Please tell. TIA

Cari

2. mamabrooks

mamabrooks Well-Known Member

our had them and really enjoyed them but they out grew them fast. they got them one easter and by christmas they were ready for the jeeps.

3. guestd

guestd Well-Known Member

We have them. The twins love them! They even ride them in the house. They got them when they were 2, so like the pp said, they will grow out of them fast. But I must say that my 6 yr old even gets on them and they go. I think they are a great starter for the battery powered ride ons.

4. Angela0580

Angela0580 Well-Known Member

No BUT I was just looking at the Black friday deals from Target and they are 49.99, originally 64.99!

5. K*D*B

K*D*B Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Angela0580 @ Nov 21 2007, 11:20 AM) [snapback]504862[/snapback]
    No BUT I was just looking at the Black friday deals from Target and they are 49.99, originally 64.99!

SHHHH! Don't tell everyone. I need to buy 2. One of us will be there when they open and hopefully we will be able to get 2.

Cari

6. Tam1969

Tam1969 Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Angela0580 @ Nov 21 2007, 06:20 PM) [snapback]504862[/snapback]

Are they the Dora ones? I just bought those yesterday for $64.99. I will take the reciept back for a price difference. What time are the deals?

7. AmynTony

AmynTony Well-Known Member

I got a Dora one for DD and a Spiderman one for DS - they probably won't ride them until spring but I can't wait to see if they like them!

8. K*D*B

K*D*B Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Tam1969 @ Nov 21 2007, 07:10 PM) [snapback]505387[/snapback]
    Are they the Dora ones? I just bought those yesterday for $64.99. I will take the reciept back for a price difference. What time are the deals?

The regular ones ar $49 the Dora ones are $52. It starts on Thursday for their 2 day sale.

Cari

9. HeyThere

HeyThere Well-Known Member

We have them... fun times!!

10. Tam1969

Tam1969 Well-Known Member

I went back into Target yesterday with the ad. They gave the the $35 price difference. I thanked them and told them that I was off to spend it back in their store. The manager was very happy and so was I.