Does anyone have the Maclaren Twin Techno?

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by HinSD, Aug 9, 2008.

1. HinSD

HinSD Well-Known Member

I just got mine out to play w/ since I am going to use it soon. I can't figure out how to recline the seat! Anyone know? The "directions" really aren't helpful since it is all pictures and I can't seem to find where it shows how to recline. Thanks!

2. akameme

akameme Well-Known Member TS Moderator

The recline function is on the side, close to the basket (I don't have it front of me). It's not a dramatic recline because there are five postions...

Not sure if that helped :)

Our is a mess. My husband closed it wrong or something and the sunshades are all messed up. I keep meaning to drag it inside and reassemble it, but really, who wants to do that!

3. amybizzell

amybizzell Well-Known Member

I have one and am looking to get rid of it, so if anyone knows someone who wants one, let me know!

Amy

4. HinSD

HinSD Well-Known Member

QUOTE(akameme @ Aug 9 2008, 06:35 PM) [snapback]922436[/snapback]
    The recline function is on the side, close to the basket (I don't have it front of me). It's not a dramatic recline because there are five postions...

Not sure if that helped :)

Our is a mess. My husband closed it wrong or something and the sunshades are all messed up. I keep meaning to drag it inside and reassemble it, but really, who wants to do that!

Got it!!! Thank you! :)