Double Stroller - that can hold 2 infant carriers

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by MommyofThreeBoys, Nov 4, 2007.

1. MommyofThreeBoys

MommyofThreeBoys Well-Known Member

It's been a little while since I used a double stroller with 2 infant carriers. My friend is 20 weeks pregnant with B/B twins and would like to know a good stroller to use that can hold 2 infant carriers that you can buy to match the stroller. Not really expensive...

Thanks

2. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I had the Graco duoglider. I bought the Snugride infant carriers to match the pattern and you can put both carriers in the stroller. I still use this stroller all the time at 21 months.

3. MommyofThreeBoys

MommyofThreeBoys Well-Known Member

So, the Graco duoglider doesn't come with any infant carriers...You buy them separatley?
    Thanks

4. marcy874

marcy874 Well-Known Member

QUOTE(summerfun @ Nov 4 2007, 12:49 PM) [snapback]480491[/snapback]
    I had the Graco duoglider. I bought the Snugride infant carriers to match the pattern and you can put both carriers in the stroller. I still use this stroller all the time at 21 months.

Same here. I'm not positive, but I think my mom bought the duoglider travel system for me, which came with the double stroller and one carrier and base. Then she just bought another carrier and base set in the same pattern. I received 2 extra bases as shower gifts.

5. allboys

allboys Well-Known Member

I'm planning on getting the double snap n go. It's just a black base and you pop two car seats right in. Very lightweight, inexpensive and easy to maneuver.

6. jasonsmommy

jasonsmommy Well-Known Member

We have the Combi Counterpart 2 that fits both infant seats!

7. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

QUOTE(MommyofThreeBoys @ Nov 4 2007, 01:56 PM) [snapback]480506[/snapback]
    So, the Graco duoglider doesn't come with any infant carriers...You buy them separatley?
    Thanks

Yep, I bought them separately. I don't think it comes with the infant carriers, I never saw it like that at any store I was at. But at BRU I was able to use the coupon for buying a travel system with I bought all 3 of them because I told them they did not make a travel system like that for the duoglider for twins and they honored the coupon. That was back in Jan. 2006, not sure if it's changed, but I still have not seen them all sold together as one package.

8. TFine

TFine Well-Known Member

Our Duoglider from BRU came with one carseat and base. I had to buy a second one seperately. I also have a double snap n' go which was great right after the C-Section!

9. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

I loved my Snap N Go.

10. ladybutterflyrose

ladybutterflyrose Well-Known Member

We've got a Snap 'n Go to use with the infant car seats. We liked the light weight and have only heard great reviews on it.

11. lilly_&_hunter

lilly_&_hunter Well-Known Member

We got the Baby Trend Double Snap n Go, too! I found a used one on Ebay for $79 (shipping included!!). It's black - and in great shape. We also got 2 Baby Trend Flex Loc car seats to use with it. They were on sale at Target recently for $74 each.

12. shannonfilteau

shannonfilteau Well-Known Member

We got the double snap and go and a Bob stroller for longer outings. Love the snap and go, very easy to use and lightweight and not too expensive.

13. happychck

happychck Well-Known Member

thanks for all the input! many of the local moms around here swear by the snap n go, as well.

14. AshleyLD

AshleyLD Well-Known Member

I use the duoglider.. But i wish i had a snap and go and a side by side...
    The duoglider is really heavy...

15. Ali M

Ali M Well-Known Member

I loved my Graco Duoglider. If you get it as a travel system, it comes with one carseat and you can purchase another one. If you get the stroller by itself, you need to purchase 2 carseats separately.

We purchased the stroller and carseats separately as it was about $10 cheaper. Some websites and Babies R Us will also give you a 10% discount on two identical items like carseats so that would save you more.