Double umbrella stroller in Canada

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Rollergiraffe, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Rollergiraffe

Rollergiraffe Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I am having the hardest time trying to find a double umbrella stroller that ships to Canada and doesn't cost the earth! We're going to visit family in May and it would be nice to have something that folds down conveniently for the plane rather than lug our big graco stroller again. Does the Jeep Wrangler stroller not sell in Canada? I can't find it anywhere. And I have found a few others, but by the time you add in shipping and stuff the price is outrageous.

Any ideas?

2. Tamaralynn

Tamaralynn Well-Known Member

strollers.com I bought my jeep one from there. It's free shipping.

3. Rollergiraffe

I tried them yesterday and they said they wouldn't ship the jeep one to canada! So frustrating.

Edit: I lied.. they just don't seem to carry it anymore. They do have a dream on me stroller though... I don't know what that one's like.

4. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

If you pay for shipping, I'll give you my jeep stroller. It doesn't have a sun shade and the rubber foot rest needs to be reattached, but if you want it, it's yours. About a year old even. :)

5. Rollergiraffe

That would be amazing! I'll PM you.

6. Tamaralynn

Tamaralynn Well-Known Member

That sucks that they dont carry it anymore. :( I bought mine almost a yr ago through them