Drama cries ...

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by 1stbabies, Jun 10, 2013.

1. 1stbabies

1stbabies Well-Known Member

Is Drama crying a stage? When will this drama crying end?

They are doing this more within 2 weeks : they just cried when they get corrected for something as being mistreated badly or got their feelings hurt badly by the correction. Before it was when I raised my voice to one of them. Now they both do it whether we raise our voice to correct them or not!

Oh yeah, they started to speak up/crying/boycotting us if the other is sent to time-out, including when the other-one pulled hair/hit the innocent one!

How do you deal with this stage?
    Kind of cute, I ended up comforting them and I saw daycare staff did that too, but I don't want to have wet-blankets nor them not expressing their real feelings ...
    = ) Some time I asked them is that fake tears, then the tears dried off quickly.

Crazy with them , but they are so cute now = ) with the new socialization!

2. Kludelhoven

Kludelhoven Well-Known Member

Not sure if its a stage or not but its happening at my house as well. Especially with DD, while crying she stomps herself off to her bedroom. Not sure how old yours are but mine are 3.5years!

3. eagleswings216

eagleswings216 Well-Known Member

We deal with it, too, but it definitely goes in spells. Sometimes it seems to get worse for no apparent reason, and other times, it's when they are tired, sick, etc. I have to say, the drama/whining is the one thing that drives me CRAZY. I don't know when it ends, but I sure wish it would be soon.

4. 1stbabies

1stbabies Well-Known Member

Ours are just turning 3 year olds too .