Ds has the roseola virus

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by deniseandtwins, Jul 25, 2008.

1. deniseandtwins

deniseandtwins Well-Known Member

The other day I posted about my son having picked up a virus. Yesterday morning he woke up with a nasty red rash all over his body.
    I honesly don't know how he picked this virus up. He hasnt been around other kids for a couple of weeks now. Poor little boy!

My daughter had this virus two months ago, we believed she picked it up from one of the kids invited to their b'day party. I was told by my pedi that children pass it to one another?

Anyway, he is on the road to a full recovery! Just praying he won't give it to his sister....

2. Amorita

Amorita Well-Known Member

:hug99: Poor baby. Doesn't it suck when our kids get sick!? Their is nothing we can do. :nea: Sorry.

3. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Poor little boy. :hug99: Yes, it can be passed pretty easily, hope his sister doesn't get it.

4. mich17

mich17 Well-Known Member

Hope he feels better. Cody picked it up earlier in the year but his brothers never got it.

5. deniseandtwins

Yes, he's really miserable. But getting better..

Unfortunately my Dh & I are really exhausted from the late nights this week!

6. Sullyirishtwins

Sullyirishtwins Well-Known Member

I pray that he does not pass this to his sister and be on the road to recovery!

D, w/Rianna and Justin

7. deniseandtwins

Thank you!

Right now it's past 6pm & he is having a third nap. I noticed by 4pm he was actually feeling warm again. Lord please don't let him start a fever again! Just had to say a quick prayer...

Thanks for reading!

8. Mum2TwinBoys

Mum2TwinBoys Well-Known Member

Said a prayer for your little ones. That is one nasty virus, my bugs both had it within days of each other. I ended up with 2 weeks of this yucky illness, praying that you are out of it soon!

9. deniseandtwins

QUOTE(Mum2TwinBoys @ Jul 25 2008, 10:56 PM) [snapback]897170[/snapback]
    Said a prayer for your little ones. That is one nasty virus, my bugs both had it within days of each other. I ended up with 2 weeks of this yucky illness, praying that you are out of it soon!

Thank you so much! Your prayers seemed to have worked as my Ds is doing much better today! The rash has almost completely left him! Thank you for praying.! Appreciate it! :p

10. Mum2TwinBoys

Mum2TwinBoys Well-Known Member

You are most certainly welcome. I do believe in prayer, God is so good. Is he still doing better?

11. deniseandtwins

Thank you, yes he is getting better. Still has the rash, but it's fading.

Dd had it a couple of months ago. Is it possible for her to get it again? This afternoon she felt a bit warm to the touch. I immediately prayed over her.

I too believe in the power of prayer. God has answered my prayers more times than I can count :D