ears are pierced, pictures are attached

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by ~ilyse~, Jan 8, 2008.

1. ~ilyse~

~ilyse~ Well-Known Member

To all those that asked for pictures, these are for you. And thanks for the support. I was a wreck today but dd did great. And she did fine the rest of the day. And she looks so cute. I am sure she will appreciate this when she is older.

2. AliPaige717

AliPaige717 Well-Known Member

She looks adorable. Thanks for sharing the pictures!!!!

3. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

Oh, yay! :Clap: I'm glad it went well. She looks so cute!!

4. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:clapping: She looks so cute!! I'm happy she did good, and she will definately appreciate it when she gets older!

5. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

They look darling!!! She will probably appreciate it!!! Glad she did great!!!

They are both so flippin' cute!! :wub:

6. fourznuff

fourznuff Well-Known Member

Darling! I'm sure she will appreciate it.

-Kimberly

7. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

She looks so cute!!

8. double-or-nothing

double-or-nothing Well-Known Member

Hey, I'm just curious how she is doing with it? Is she picking at them? I want soooooooo bad to get my girls ears pierced but I'm scared it's too late. It looks so cute and I think she will appreicate that you had it done for her. Did they do one ear at a time or both together? Did she cry for long? Did you give her tylenol or anything?

9. ~ilyse~

~ilyse~ Well-Known Member

QUOTE(double-or-nothing @ Jan 9 2008, 08:19 AM) [snapback]564160[/snapback]
    Hey, I'm just curious how she is doing with it? Is she picking at them? I want soooooooo bad to get my girls ears pierced but I'm scared it's too late. It looks so cute and I think she will appreicate that you had it done for her. Did they do one ear at a time or both together? Did she cry for long? Did you give her tylenol or anything?

She is doing good. Not picking at it at all. It is tough to get her to let me clean her ears and turn her earrings but that is how it is with anything at this age, as I am sure you know. They don't like to be held still. They did do one at a time and while it was harder because she was more upset by being held down so long, I think both at the same time would have been worse because god forbid she moved suddenly, I feel like that would have been a much worse situation. And also, that way they can compare the positioning of the holes rather than risk having them uneven. I did give her Tylenol before we went. Honestly, I don't think it was much worse than getting two shots. She didn't cry for too long. The hard thing was, ds had to get a shot and she is very clingy. So she started crying again when I had to put her down so they could give him his shot. I don't think it had anything to do with the earrings though. The rest of the day yesterday she did great, like nothing happened. I am very proud of her.

10. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

She looks adorable!

11. KYsweetheart

KYsweetheart Well-Known Member

Oh, Ilyse... your two are just adorable!! :wub:

She looks very beautiful with her pierced ears!!!

Thanks for sharing.

12. Ningrao

Ningrao Well-Known Member

she looks adorable.

QUOTE(~ilyse~ @ Jan 9 2008, 02:52 AM) [snapback]563888[/snapback]
    To all those that asked for pictures, these are for you. And thanks for the support. I was a wreck today but dd did great. And she did fine the rest of the day. And she looks so cute. I am sure she will appreciate this when she is older.