Earth's Best Organic Baby Food

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by happyfor2, May 17, 2008.

1. happyfor2

happyfor2 Well-Known Member

I have been using Gerber's Organic brand of baby food but recently noticed another brand called Earth's Best. It is a little more expensive but seems to have different choices from Gerber's. I'm just wondering if any of you have tried this line of baby food. Do your babies like it?

2. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

That is all that I used. They loved it and it has a much bigger variety of tastes once you get into the stage 2's that just sounded better than Gerbers. I bought it by the case at Babies R Us. They give you a nice variety. Have fun with feeding!

ETA: The only thing I could never find was their single Green Beans so used Gerber for those.

3. melissak

melissak Well-Known Member

We use this and the Gerber Organics. Seems to be good....babies like it anyway. I use their Oatmeal as well. I also found a brand called Happy Baby that is Organic that I use.

4. melissak

melissak Well-Known Member

5. me-chelle

me-chelle Well-Known Member

I love this brand. Our babies were breast fed and then finally when we had to supplement with formula, this is the brand we chose. The have had no problems with the formula. Yesterday was the first day that we gave them anything other then breast milk or formula... we gave them the stage 1 banana baby food from this same brand and they loved it. They actually ate all of it... I couldn't even believe it.