Educational books

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Utopia122, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Utopia122

Utopia122 Well-Known Member

I would love to hear some of your suggestions on great educational books you have for your kids, if you can provide links, that would be great too. I would love to get Sarah and Allison more of these types of books, especially now that they are going into preschool.

The one we have that they just love is Magnetic Time, by Top That Kids. Apparently this company is out of the UK, but I got the book through school. It's terrific and the girls can tell time on the hour because of it. Now if I can just find something for 1/2 hour too.

What do your kids like?

2. MLH

MLH Well-Known Member

I like the Kumon workbooks. My DS isn't into much academically yet, but does like some of these (the cutting one and I think the Maze one he likes is a Kumon).

http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&keywords=Kumon+Workbooks&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3AKumon+Workbooks&page=1

3. ldrane

ldrane Well-Known Member

The only eductional books we have right now are sticker books. The numbers one teaches counting and very basic math skills. It makes learning fun with reusable stickers.

4. nateandbrig

nateandbrig Well-Known Member

We aren't quite there yet either but anything Phonics for my older son worked wonders!