Enjoy this time!!! Its goes by so fast.

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by a1cbrandy, Dec 5, 2006.

1. a1cbrandy

a1cbrandy Well-Known Member

I gave birth to my twins 3 years ago today. I cant believe how fast it has gone by. I just wanted to let you all know it will be over before you know it. I hated my pregancy with twins..because I was so so sick..but I find myself coming back to the expecting forum a lot and wishing I was back here. If you would have told me that 3 yrs ago I would have thought you were crazy!!! LOL

Just remember to enjoy your pregnancy as best you can. This time will go by so fast!!!

Brandy

2. a1cbrandy

a1cbrandy Well-Known Member

I gave birth to my twins 3 years ago today. I cant believe how fast it has gone by. I just wanted to let you all know it will be over before you know it. I hated my pregancy with twins..because I was so so sick..but I find myself coming back to the expecting forum a lot and wishing I was back here. If you would have told me that 3 yrs ago I would have thought you were crazy!!! LOL

Just remember to enjoy your pregnancy as best you can. This time will go by so fast!!!

Brandy

3. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

You are right! I am 34 weeks now and I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by! It seems like just yesterday that I found out I was pregnant! I am trying to just relax and enjoy every little hiccup and kick because I know that I will turn around and my babies will be a couple of years old!

4. DenaP

DenaP Well-Known Member

not sure if it is my hormones or what but I am teary eyed just thinking about thses little ones being 3!
    Thanks for the reminder!

5. JASB

JASB Well-Known Member

Great post. Thanks for the encouragement. It is special being prego with twins and a challenge. Some times I look at other moms running around barely looking pregnant and they are due next week. Meanwhile I always get stares b/c I can barely walk from the car to the Dr. office. As it gets closer to the end, I have to remind myself to enjoy the momement and not rush things.

Thanks again for the post!

6. pam2baby

pam2baby Well-Known Member

It's so true! My girls just turned 3 also and I would do it all over again just have 1 day pregnant with them, feeling them moving around. I just had my 3rd, a little boy and nothing compares to being pregnant with twins ( or more) as hard as it is it's such an amazing experience and we are all so lucky to get the chance to live it.
    Don't get me wrong I love my little dude, but they were 2 different pregnancies and I loved watching my stomach moving around with 2 babes. ( especially during my ultrasounds)
    As with every pregnancy (like the pp said) enjoy every minute as soon it will be just a precious memory. and they will be walking & talking and driving you crazy! good luck to all of you mommies, p

Drew & Shae Nov 24/03
    Stone jackson Oct 24/06

7. jem0622

jem0622 Well-Known Member

Amen to that! [​IMG]