Favorite Baby Einstein Movie

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by mrsmoon, Feb 19, 2008.

1. mrsmoon

mrsmoon Well-Known Member

I was looking at the baby einstein videos. We rented the Lullaby Time one from the library. The babies love it. I was wondering which one everyone has and which one is the favorite?

Thanks.

2. becky5

becky5 Guest

Baby MacDonald is a favorite of ours! They also loved Baby's Santa! They still love the Baby Einstein dvd's, even at 20 months!

3. mommycandi

mommycandi Well-Known Member

I have tried several and so far, my kids are nit that interested. The only exception is Baby MacDonald. My Ds will sit mezmorized for the whole show. Dd takes and interest and giggles at some parts, but she won't sit still for the whole video. Sure wished i could find other ones they like. I am getting just a bit tired of Old MacDonalds Farm!!!

4. Jayn

Jayn Well-Known Member

My sons loved the Neighborhood animals one the best. It is really cute

5. marcy874

marcy874 Well-Known Member

Mine liked Baby Noah, Baby MacDonald, Baby Di Vinci (I believe thats the one....teaches body parts and it shows a lot of kids and babies), when they were under a year we just had the earlier ones...Baby Beethoven or Bach and they were always mesmerized by those...they didn't have as much of a theme, just show toys, babies, moving things, etc.

We have several, but I haven't put one in for quite a while, but I'm sure they'd still watch the animal and baby themed ones now.

6. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

They cant get enough of Baby Einstein still! Some of their favorites are

Meet the Orchestra
    Baby Galileo (This is the one they watch before bed)
    Babys First Moves
    Baby Newton
    Baby Wordsworth

7. Laura in Alaska

Laura in Alaska Well-Known Member

My girls like Baby Galileo the best! We also have Meet the Orchestra, but it puts mommy to sleep! :eek:

8. DiRollo

DiRollo New Member

wow,I havent heard of most of these!
    We watch baby beethoven the most and my boys love them! I thought my first wasnt that interested but I didnt know what I was doing then and he was probably toocranky when I put it in or I just didnt give it a chance. When my twins watch it they calm down! It is great, and sometimes I play it again.. and I nap with them :)
    We also have baby mozart that i like.. we have baby bach. Maybe I will get more :)

9. Brown Eyed Gurl

Brown Eyed Gurl Well-Known Member

my twins are addicted to baby mozart they can be screaming throwing a fit and I turn that on and it's instand silence

10. double-or-nothing

double-or-nothing Well-Known Member

honestly they are all great. my girls are almost 3 and still watch them. but I recall their favorites being

Old MacDonald
    Van Goh (sp?) the one about colors
    Baby Monet (the seasons)
    First Signs (great for teaching some sign language)
    DeVincci Head to Toe (great for teaching body parts)

they are all so good I feel like listing them all but these are the ones that stuck out right away

Also, I didn't realize for a long time that in the options there is a whole section on each video and one of the sections called flashcards is great! I swear by 18 months my girls could name everything in the shows. I was amazed when we were watching and named things like Tractor and windmill!

11. Halseyse

Halseyse Well-Known Member

We have four now: baby signs, neighborhood animals, colors and shapes, and the 'places you go' one. So far I like the animal one the best, and I think they like it too ^_^ If they're paying attention they ALWAYS jump on the part as they're introducing 'bug' [if you have the video you know what I'm talking about]. It is hilarious! :D

Anyhoo, in the afternoons I have the videos on if anything just to have some soft music on in the background as they play. or I sit them up, give them a nap bottle and let them watch as they grub.

12. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

Baby Beethoven all the way for DD. The boys never got into them. <_<

13. babymOmmax2

babymOmmax2 Well-Known Member

ALL OF THEM! Right now their into 1-5, but there all lifesavers :D