Favorite online sites for kids' clothes?

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by SMax, May 1, 2011.

1. SMax

SMax Well-Known Member

What are your favorite places to shop online for new clothes? I just need the basic stuff...shorts/shirts/etc. Since I work full-time and our lives keeping getting busier as the kiddos get older, I am running out of time to get out and shop. Plus, I really do not enjoy shopping( :blush: ).

I need somewhere that offers hassle-free returns and maybe free shipping (though don't they just build that into their prices??).

Any suggestions? TIA :)

2. Fran27

Fran27 Well-Known Member

I just usually buy from children's place, kohls or old navy when they have sales. I love the Jumping Beans brand from kohls and it's pretty cheap with a 15% or 20% coupon... $6 or something... just not sure there is a free shipping code out right now.

3. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

Old Navy or Crazy 8.

4. silver_stardust

silver_stardust Well-Known Member

Oshkosh B'Gosh is another good one. They usually have good sales and you can look online for coupons that you are able to use; usually 20-25% off your total purchase.

5. kgar

kgar Well-Known Member

I prefer Baby Gap, Lands End and LL Bean for on-line shopping. I will buy Old Navy in the store but find that their sizes are all over the place. When ordering on-line, I want a brand with consistent sizing so I don't have to return stuff too often. LL Bean is little pricier than the others but offers free shipping and free returns/exchanges. You can get great deals in the Overstocks section at the Lands End website and can return most Lands End stuff at your local Sears store. I've also found great deals on shoes at REI.com and REI-Outlet.com.

6. Fran27

Fran27 Well-Known Member

I'm way too cheap to buy that stuff... lol. I got some Lands End when they had a big sale a couple months ago ($8 a dress or something). I haven't had any issue with Old Navy sizing... it's been consistent here. I've never found anything cheap enough for my taste at Baby Gap.

7. ldrane

ldrane Well-Known Member

I love Crazy 8! It's just like Gymboree, but cheaper prices. I also order from Old Navy alot. Those are probably the only 2 I order from regularly.

8. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I've bought wholesale lots of clothes from resellers at ebay. $50(including shipping) for 15 shirts, 10 shorts/pants, $35 (including shipping) for 12 sundresses. . .so they weren't all stellar pieces of clothing, I got a seasons worth of clothes for both for less than $100.