Feedback on Proactive Genetics

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by SuzanneTX, Aug 3, 2010.

1. SuzanneTX

SuzanneTX Well-Known Member

I finally got around to testing my twins about 2 months ago. I decided to use Proactive Genetics because I saw their ad on here and several people posted about their positive experiences. They delivered our kit quickly and I submitted it as soon as I got it done. They tell you how long they expect it to take and a date by which you'll have the results. Our results were a couple of days late and only e-mailed after I called and e-mailed the company. It doesn't sound like a long time, but by the time you submit the samples, you get anxious for the results! I was disappointed they were late but happy to get the results (identical!). They promise mailed copies of the results as well, which we have never received. I hope to get them later this week after emailing the company again.

I realize I may have just gotten unlucky and they may normally be a great and reliable company. However, I disliked that anytime I tried to call, I had to leave a voice mail message. They never called back, although admittedly, they were pretty good about e-mailing responses. I would have absolutely been okay with it had they let me know they were going to be later than promised, rather than letting the day go by with no communication from them.

I just wanted to post so that people in the future will have several experiences to read about when choosing which company to go with. I am very happy we had it done, just wish the process would have been a little smoother.

Suzanne

2. lianyla

lianyla Well-Known Member

Thanks! It's always nice to hear first hand reviews :)

3. SuzanneTX

SuzanneTX Well-Known Member

Just wanted to update further. I have STILL not received the mailed copies. I initially started this process in late May, so that tells you the time span we're talking about. I have emailed the company again...

Suzanne