Feeling SO blessed!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by AryaAleena'smom, Nov 28, 2006.

1. AryaAleena'smom

AryaAleena'smom Well-Known Member

last night i had a tought day at work. But as soon as i walked in the door, the girls started screaming and calling me to give them a hug and kiss [​IMG] it took away all the exhaustion i was having ..
    then at bath time they started to wash each other and play REAL nicely and they even SHARED [​IMG] cookies that i gave to arya. THey were feeding each other the cookies and wiping their faces of when they had any crumbs on them [​IMG]
    I think it's just SUCH a wonderful blessing that we have these little ones to cheer us up all the time!!

2. AryaAleena'smom

AryaAleena'smom Well-Known Member

last night i had a tought day at work. But as soon as i walked in the door, the girls started screaming and calling me to give them a hug and kiss [​IMG] it took away all the exhaustion i was having ..
    then at bath time they started to wash each other and play REAL nicely and they even SHARED [​IMG] cookies that i gave to arya. THey were feeding each other the cookies and wiping their faces of when they had any crumbs on them [​IMG]
    I think it's just SUCH a wonderful blessing that we have these little ones to cheer us up all the time!!

3. candctwinfactory

candctwinfactory Well-Known Member

it's so nice when everyone gets along!! what a great way to cheer up your day!!

4. FirstTimeMom814

FirstTimeMom814 Well-Known Member

Isn't it great when they do something so nice or cute and it totally makes up for whatever else went wrong that day. It really is a total blessing.

5. bridget nanette

bridget nanette Well-Known Member

I know what you mean! Our twins are such a blessing. I don't think I've laughed this much in my whole life since the twins were born. They bring such joy. I'm glad your little ones brightened your day! [​IMG]

Bridget

6. ads3046

ads3046 Well-Known Member

quote:

[​IMG] Amen to that!!!!

Angela