Fetal movement question

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Ice cream, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Ice cream

Ice cream Member

Is it normal to feel movement mostly on one side? Of course I get nervous what if.... etc. but could it be that both are laying in a position that the kicking would all be on my left side? (And lots if it!) I'm 32 weeks now.

2. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Yup, that's possible. You may be able to figure out their positions with belly mapping (you can google it). It's fairly straightforward to do with a singleton, will be trickier to do with two but you may still be able to figure it out.

Ultimately, if you're concerned though you should check in with your care provider.

3. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Yes-totally normal (and probably the case) but also okay to double check with an u/s at your OBGYN, just for peace of mind! :)

4. Ice cream

Ice cream Member

I checked with the dr this morning. Apparently, both babies are head down (!!!!) and the positions of their feet are both leaning towards the left! So I'm feeling most movement center and left. Yay- at least I could relax about that!

1 person likes this.
  5. yummyk123

yummyk123 New Member

I've been the same I was worried I only felt movements on my top right near ribs.. had a scan yesterday and all four feet are their! I can't tell for the life of me which is which when moving..

1 person likes this.