First Level II ultrasound today!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by funkymom, Dec 19, 2006.

1. funkymom

funkymom Well-Known Member

So both are measuring 17 weeks and 3 days, both are 7 oz and it's boy/girl!! [​IMG] One is vertex and one is breech, fingers crossed for a vag birth!!

I am on the other hand measuring 24 weeks!! [​IMG] So I am happy with how the appointment went!! My doctor said that whenever I start to feel tired then he will take me off work, but right now I feel really good!

Just thought I would share my little joys of the day [​IMG]

2. funkymom

funkymom Well-Known Member

So both are measuring 17 weeks and 3 days, both are 7 oz and it's boy/girl!! [​IMG] One is vertex and one is breech, fingers crossed for a vag birth!!

I am on the other hand measuring 24 weeks!! [​IMG] So I am happy with how the appointment went!! My doctor said that whenever I start to feel tired then he will take me off work, but right now I feel really good!

Just thought I would share my little joys of the day [​IMG]

3. Mrs.B

Mrs.B Well-Known Member

Congrats on a great appointment!

4. kuchar

kuchar Well-Known Member

Congratulations on the great appointment! We're also having boy/girl twins! It is so exciting!
    Helen

5. Michelle B

Michelle B Well-Known Member

[​IMG] I am so happy to hear that your appt went well today and your boy/girl are growing nicely!

Starting at 17 wks, I really got my energy back! I have felt really good since then, except starting the past couple of days. I am starting to feel that nagging tiredness coming back again [​IMG] I am hoping it is just all the bustle of the holidays doing it to me, and not something that is going to hang around until the end.

6. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

7. Dianne

Dianne Well-Known Member

Fantastic update! Thanks for sharing!

8. luv_my_kidz

luv_my_kidz Well-Known Member

Sounds like a good appt.!! Thanks for sharing!!

9. kimber074

kimber074 Well-Known Member

congrats on a great ultrasound. [​IMG]