~~Forum of the Week!~~

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by TwinLove, Mar 15, 2009.

1. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

[SIZE=18pt]Scrapbooking Forum!

Every week we will be showcasing a different forum that is part of Twinstuff. We want our expecting moms to know all the different places there are at this site and be comfortable going to them. This weeks forum is the Scrapbooking Forum . The Moderators of this forum are ljcrochet (Lisa), JicJac (Jackie) and jenn- . The Moderators are there if you have any questions about their forum or TS.

Please feel free to respond back to this thread with your questions or something you learned from visiting this forum. We'll be having the Mods stop by and tell us more about it.

Click Here to take a peek at this forum! Have fun!!
    :)
    [/SIZE]

2. ljcrochet

ljcrochet Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Hi! I love digital scrapbooking. It is a great way to make a baby book for you children. You can print out how ever many copies of your layout as you want.
    In fact today my girls made me read them the scrapbook from when they were babies (their words).

3. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

Hi!! I hope everyone will come and check us out. The link is also in my signature!! I paper scrapped before the twins were born but the set up, cutting and then the clean up was just too much for me to do.
    So, my pages never got done. It wasn't until I was introduced to scrapping digitally that my pages started getting done. There is not really any set up, you need a program on your computer and voila! We do also have a paper sub-forum here too for those who like to feel the textures of paper.
    Come, ask questions.. take a peek! Oh, and introduce yourself too! Want to see my recent page? Take a peek! All done on my computer!
    [​IMG]

4. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

Hello ladies. Apparently I am the "slow" mod getting in here. I pretty much get to come in and say ditto to the other two. Now I will say that some of you are probably thinking that you might not have kids yet and you don't have anything to scrap about yet, but that is so not true. Now is the perfect time to get familiar with scrapbooking either digitally (like Jackie, Lisa, and I do) or with paper products. If you want to learn how to digitally scrap there is normally a learning curve with your program and you will have a lot more time to learn it now than when you have a couple of new babies in the mix. So snap a few belly shots or shots of your pets or SO and come over and let us help you get started today.

5. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

Thank you ladies!! :give_rose: