~~~~ FORUM OF THE WEEK ~~~~

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by TwinLove, May 11, 2008.

1. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

First Year with Twins

Every week we will be showcasing a different forum that is part of Twinstuff. We want our expecting moms to know all the different places there are at this site. This weeks forum is the First Year with Twins Forum. The Moderators of this forum are Her Royal Jennyness, MichelleL, Becky5, Leighann and DATJmom. The Moderators are there if you have any questions about TS or the First Year Forum.

Please feel free to respond back to this thread with your questions or something you learned from visiting the First Year forum. We'll be having the First Year Mods stop by and tell more about the their forum.

Click Here Visit the First Year Forum!

:)

2. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

:wavey: Ah, the first year. What a wonderful place to be! Seriously, there is obviously so much to do/learn/experience in the first year. It's great that we have such an active forum to support each other during this new phase of our lives. Please stop by and take a look.

3. becky5

becky5 Guest

:wavey: to all of our twin-mommies-to-be!

Be sure to check out our First Year Handbook! It has everything you will want to know(and more!) about the first year with twins!

Wishing you a happy, healthy, pregnancy! See you soon! :hug99:

4. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

I can't even begin to tell you how thankful I am for all the wonderful mommies (and moderators ;) ) on the first year forum. They have given me so much help and advice its unbelievable!! I dont know what I would do without them!!

That first year gets here before you know it!! Good Luck with the remainder of your pregnancies!!

5. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

:wavey: expecting mommas. The FY Forum is a wonderful place to find friends, support, and advice!! Please feel free to peek around in the forum while you have some time now and then be sure to introduce yourself once those precious little ones arrive. Look forward to "seeing" you all!!!

6. Her Royal Jennyness

Her Royal Jennyness Well-Known Member

Hello Expecting mommies! I just want to let you all know that FY is the most awesome forum here on TS. (I swear I'm not biased! :laughing:) The First Year with Twins can be, how to say this, extremely challenging and our forum has some great ladies who are willing to lend an ear when you need to vent, tell you all about reflux, cheer on your babies milestones and just generally be there for you.

Please, feel free to browse around and see what we have. The First Year handbook is filled with all kinds of knowledge.

I'm really looking forward to meeting you gals after your little one's arrive. See you soon! :D

7. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Thanks for stopping by FY mods. :)

QUOTE(Her Royal Jennyness @ May 11 2008, 11:06 PM) [snapback]767823[/snapback]
    I just want to let you all know that FY is the most awesome forum here on TS. (I swear I'm not biased! :laughing:)

Now Jenny, they know that is not true!! :laughing:

8. Her Royal Jennyness

Her Royal Jennyness Well-Known Member

And I've changed forums... I'm now a Religion and Philosophy mod. :laughing: FY is still pretty darn awesome though.