~~~ FORUM OF THE WEEK ~~~

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by TwinLove, Jun 15, 2008.

1. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

[SIZE=14pt]TV, Movies & Music

Every week we will be showcasing a different forum that is part of Twinstuff. We want our expecting moms to know all the different places there are at this site and be comfortable going to them. This weeks forum is TV, Movies & Music . The Moderators of this forum are KYsweetheart, Sarah©, ~* dfaut *~ . The Moderators are there if you have any questions about their forum or TS.

Please feel free to respond back to this thread with your questions or something you learned from visiting the TV, Movies & Music forum. We'll be having the Mods stop by and tell us more about it.

Click here to take a peek at the TV, Movies & Music Forum!
    [/SIZE]

:)

2. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Thanks Liz!!!

I Hope that all the Expecting Moms on here can have a chance to come PLAY in the TV, Music, Movies etc... forum!! We discuss all the regular TV shows, talk about music, Movies. Did you SEE SEX and the City? COME TALK ABOUT IT!!!

If you are on bedrest, you might have a chance to see some extra TV and need an outlet to discuss what you saw!! COME ON DOWN!!!! THE WATER'S FINE!!!! :a_smil09:

3. KYsweetheart

KYsweetheart Well-Known Member

Woo Hoo, the TV, movies and Music forum rocks!!

Come by and visit with us!!

4. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:hi: Thank you ladies!

5. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

We definitely need your participation, esp. over the summer! There are so many new summer shows that air after the reg. primetime season, not to mention loads of summer concerts, album releases and blockbluster films!!!!!

You'll grow to :wub: the TV, Movies and Music Forum! It's a blast!

And if you didn't already have a TV and movie obsession, being home with new twinfants every day might just be enough to gain a new addiction!!! ;)

6. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

The funny thing is there is a whole underground (not really underground, but ....) group of 90210 JUNKIES!!!!

There is a new 90210 spinoff starting and old cast members will be on it!!!

I don't know about you guys, but there is a soundtrack to the first 3-4 mos. of our twins lives. It's MTV videos. Specifically Rob Thomas and Fresh Prince of Bel Air. I also loved that I got to see Craig Ferguson every night. He's funny as all get out (we saw him live when he came to town) and we would have never known if we hadn't been up all night with twins!!

SEE?! Something to look forward to!!! :p

7. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

QUOTE(~* dfaut *~ @ Jun 17 2008, 09:58 PM) [snapback]832211[/snapback]
    I don't know about you guys, but there is a soundtrack to the first 3-4 mos. of our twins lives. It's MTV videos. Specifically Rob Thomas and Fresh Prince of Bel Air. I also loved that I got to see Craig Ferguson every night. He's funny as all get out (we saw him live when he came to town) and we would have never known if we hadn't been up all night with twins!!

SEE?! Something to look forward to!!! :p

She is right! I caught back up on all my soaps on Soapnet because they replay the one from that day late at night... and old ones like 90210, Melrose Place, the OC, One Tree Hill, Ryan's Hope... oh yeah! It was one soapy drama after another at my house for 4 months! ;)

8. KYsweetheart

KYsweetheart Well-Known Member

We need more Reality TV watchers to join us as well!!

CALLING ALL REALITY TV FANS!!!