~~~ FORUM OF THE WEEK! ~~~

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by TwinLove, Jun 22, 2008.

1. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

[SIZE=18pt]Scrapbooking Forum!

Every week we will be showcasing a different forum that is part of Twinstuff. We want our expecting moms to know all the different places there are at this site and be comfortable going to them. This weeks forum is the Scrapbooking Forum . The Moderators of this forum are ljcrochet and jenn- . The Moderators are there if you have any questions about their forum or TS.

Please feel free to respond back to this thread with your questions or something you learned from visiting this forum. We'll be having the Mods stop by and tell us more about it.

Click Here to take a peek at this forum! Have fun!!
    :)
    [/SIZE]

2. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

Oh man! Once you start it is very addicting!!! I love that there are people here that I can bounce ideas off of and people who can show me how to do things in my photo editing software!

3. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

QUOTE(JicJac @ Jun 22 2008, 01:31 PM) [snapback]839729[/snapback]
    Once you start it is very addicting!!!

Haven't we told you about scaring off the newbies before we get our claws into them :p .

Seriously though, to all the mommies-to-be out there, now is the perfect time to start thinking about scrapbooking. The majority of us in the primary forum digital scrap on our computers (which is perfect for all you on bedrest). You will also find digi scrapping is a lot less time consuming once your little ones arrive, especially if you take this time before your children are born to learn your program (if you don't have kids to use as subjects you can practice on your DH, pets, parents, u/s photos, etc). If you already have the love of paper scrapbooking in your blood we do have a subforum in the scrapbooking forum that would love to get some action. Please stop by and ask some questions of us. There are no such thing as a stupid question as we were all beginners at one point (but we were the blind leading the blind at that time..lol).

4. ljcrochet

ljcrochet Well-Known Member TS Moderator

There are no such thing as a stupid question as we were all beginners at one point (but we were the blind leading the blind at that time..lol).

Blind leading the blind was fun!

What Jenn and Jackie said was perfect! Scrapbooking is a great creative outlet. Since digital is done on the computer no mess except to your hard drive.

5. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

Thank you ladies! :give_rose: