FP Aquarium Toy to put on at bedtime

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by lucky123, Nov 15, 2008.

?

Love it

1. Love it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Hate it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Just ok

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. lucky123

lucky123 Well-Known Member

I was thinking about getting them the FP Aquarium crib toys for Xmas in the hopes it might be useful in teaching them to fall asleep on their own. We have mobiles but they seem more stimulated than anything by them.

Do you use it for bedtime? Do your twins like it?

2. jjzollman

jjzollman Well-Known Member

3. twinsnowwhat

twinsnowwhat Well-Known Member

4. nymom4

nymom4 Well-Known Member

It is by far one of the best things you can buy! I have the FP Aquarium & would be lost without it. It puts my boys to sleep & gives them something to play with when they first wake up ( & at nap times!). They love it. Good luck! ;)

5. dezmitch

dezmitch Well-Known Member

I have one of these, but I have only used it for entertainment because the music is loud -- but of course you can use it without the music....maybe I should try it with my LOs.

6. Fran27

Fran27 Well-Known Member

I have the rainforest one in DD's crib. DS used to have one of the older models of the aquarium one but I removed it because he kept kicking it... I still turn DD's every time it's nap or bedtime.

7. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

My twins like it more now than they did when they were younger. In fact one died about 3 months ago and I went out that day and bought another one. They turn them on all the time.

8. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

QUOTE(DATJMom @ Nov 15 2008, 08:48 PM) [snapback]1072070[/snapback]
    My twins like it more now than they did when they were younger. In fact one died about 3 months ago and I went out that day and bought another one. They turn them on all the time.

Mine like it, I don't think it helps Sophia to sleep (it's in her room) but it will keep her occupied in the morning

9. megan smith

megan smith Well-Known Member

I would definately recommend it my youngest DS loves it so much he turns it on and off himself now he loves the setting with the bubbles lights and music so we go through batteries pretty quick(about every 3 weeks) that is the only down side I think.

10. lianyla

lianyla Well-Known Member

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! It has been FABULOUS since they were born and STILL IS!