Freebies and coupons for twins

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by lilly_&_hunter, Oct 17, 2007.

1. lilly_&_hunter

lilly_&_hunter Well-Known Member

I've got a long 3 page list of companies that have freebies and coupons for families expecting twins. A lot of them only provide the company address. How do you go about getting these items?

Have any of you tried to get some of the stuff? I would love to get some good deals :)

2. becky5

becky5 Guest

We have a Wiki article on it! [Wiki] Freebies_for_Families_with_Multiples[/Wiki] I received quite a few freebies! I think in most cases, after the babies are born, you send in a copy of their birth certificates with a request of joining their multiples program.

3. twinmommy2ank

twinmommy2ank Well-Known Member

[SIZE=12pt]
    Most of the companies require a copy of either the crib birth card from the hospital or a copy of the souvenir birth certificate (not the official). And then a little letter. Below you will find an example of what we wrote.
    [/SIZE]
    Via U.S. Mail
    Date

Re: Multiples Discount

Dear

We are pleased that you have been willing to provide families of twins a discount with your product. We would like to be immediately enrolled into any cost-savings or freebies you are able to provide.

Enclosed you will find a copy of both of our twins birth certificate. If you need additional information please let us know.

Our Contact information is:

Twin Daddy & Mommy
    Double Trouble Avenue
    Twinsville Tx 55555

Sincerely,

Mommy & Daddy

4. becky5

becky5 Guest

That letter is quite similar to what I sent in along with their BC's!

5. lilly_&_hunter

lilly_&_hunter Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info ladies :)

6. coveytwins

coveytwins Well-Known Member

WOW!!! I didn't know these types of discounts and freebies existed. I printed off all the info. THANKS A MILLION!!! And thanks sor asking the great question too!!!