Funneling cervix at 26 weeks - help!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by MomToBeX2, Feb 8, 2007.

1. MomToBeX2

MomToBeX2 Well-Known Member

You ladies make me feel so much better every time I come on here!

I had my 3-hr test this morning. OMG I was soooo hungry by the end of it, lol, but it was nice to be able to nap, watch TV, or play online in between the blood draws. And I was in my pj's the whole time - so much better than being at the dr's! [​IMG]

I'm nervous about my ultrasound tomorrow. TMI, I've been passing globs of mucous here and there the past few days. The nurses say it's not my plug but I'm worried my cervix may be opening more or something.

twonin2005 - I'm going to be using Matria too! That is awesome about your dr. [​IMG] My insurance is not covering my pregnancy (I didn't find that out until I was 20 weeks! we are in the process of getting a form of Medicaid for me) but they DO cover complications during pregnancy. I told my dr that on monday and he said this should be considered a complication. Let's hope so! Anyway, thanks for the story of how your contractions were monitored... it's nice to have a heads-up of what I might be going through.

Again, I am not having nor have I had one single contraction. AT ALL, ever. It sounded like some of you may have misunderstood and thought I was having contractions - I wasn't! [​IMG] My only issue is the funneling/shortening cervix.

I'll update tomorrow after my ultrasound!

2. MomToBeX2

MomToBeX2 Well-Known Member

I just wanted to let you all know, I PASSED MY 3-HR TEST!!! I don't have GD!!! I am so thrilled, I can't believe it. I was convinced I had it. Woohoo!

Now let's hope for more good news later today... I hope my u/s looks good so that I can go HOME! Ultrasound is in one hour! yay!

3. becky5

becky5 Guest

That's great news Heather! I have my fingers crossed for a good u/s result!! Good luck! [​IMG]