Funny and cute story!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by monie rose, Apr 24, 2007.

1. monie rose

monie rose Well-Known Member

I went into the living room and both twins wanted cuddling. So I pick them both up and they rested their heads on my chest. Peyton started falling asleep until Eli started playing with Peyton's ear making him laugh. Then Eli takes his finger and sticks it into Peyton's mouth then both of them start laughing. Well Eli kept sticking his finger in Peyton's mouth and I think Peyton was getting annoyed by this because he started biting it. I even tried to stop Eli form doing that, but he continued so Peyton kept biting. Eli would look at me like why was he doing this and start crying. The part I find funny is that he never stopped despite me moving his hand the best I could do with holding both of them and Peyton leaving teeth marks. Eli is very persistant! I finally put them down for a nap so they are in seperate cribs. Imagine what would happen if they still shared a crib!

2. ljcrochet

ljcrochet Well-Known Member TS Moderator

That is funny.

3. Storks_cafe

Storks_cafe Active Member

I love stories like that.

Too often all people say ,"wow you must be busy!!", or it's so hard to have only one child. I think people don't talk enough about how great it can be to have twins and big families.

4. NicoleT

NicoleT Well-Known Member

Aw... so cute. :wub:

5. MommyTo3andCounting

MommyTo3andCounting Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Storks_cafe @ Apr 24 2007, 10:07 AM) [snapback]232128[/snapback]
    I love stories like that.

Too often all people say ,"wow you must be busy!!", or it's so hard to have only one child. I think people don't talk enough about how great it can be to have twins and big families.

I agree! People tend to focus on how much work it must be, but don't stop to realize we also get twice the cuddles!