*gag* I know why twins always get sick together

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by MrsWright, Sep 26, 2010.

1. MrsWright

MrsWright Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I just looked over and saw my 2 hanging on the gate with their heads held back touching tongues! :nea: :nea: :nea: :bad: :bad: :bad:

Gag gag gag gag gag gag gag gag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. schmack82

schmack82 Well-Known Member

This had made me Laugh Out LOUD!!!! :rotflmbo:
    Oh Lordy! Hilarious!

3. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I don't mean to be :laughing: but this sounds like something my two have done!

4. Rollergiraffe

Rollergiraffe Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:laughing: Twins are gross. Mine practice open mouthed kisses ALL. THE. TIME. There's absolutely no hope that we aren't sharing germs around here!

5. twinfinite

twinfinite Well-Known Member

Hehe, yep. Gotta admit it's funny. The difficult part (at least for me) is attempting not to laugh when they do "yucky" stuff like that b/c it encourages 'em to do it more.

6. silver_stardust

silver_stardust Well-Known Member

Isn't it so nice that they are sharing, though?? (Sarcasm used there!) Ew. :bad:

7. MrsWright

MrsWright Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I wish they were kissing...they kiss closed mouth. They were giggling. I'm sure bc it felt weird on their tongues! Yuck! And yes, at the moment I threw up a little in my mouth but about 5 mins later I was laughing! Luckily they didn't know why I was chuckling:)

8. ronee75

ronee75 Well-Known Member

ewwww...lol! thankfully mine don't do that, but they do like to give kisses occasionally...although i'm more concerned about them biting each other's faces than slipping each other the tongue...ha!