Game rules -- oops

Discussion in 'Childhood and Beyond (4+)' started by Kendra, Dec 16, 2006.

1. Kendra

Kendra Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Santa has been getting orders from the gang asking for various UNO games and Sorry Card Revenge. (a card version of the board game Sorry -- which is also popular with the gang)Hes actually having a very hard time trying to find UNO Spin and Sorry CR here.

Anyway, I was thinking about the games today and it struck me that even if Santa is able to find them Christmas moring is going to be confusing. I sorta adapt the rules to my world use and those ways aren't in the rules of the game and if a grown up at home is trying to figure out how the play the game using the actual rules and the kid is telling them ways that aren't IN the rules its going to be interesting....

I think I'll talk to the parents I know who are looking and give them a heads up!

My way isn't too far off the official rules, I just get rid of the fiddly ones. In UNO the rules say that if you have to pick up you miss your turn, I let them play anyway.

2. Kendra

Kendra Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Santa has been getting orders from the gang asking for various UNO games and Sorry Card Revenge. (a card version of the board game Sorry -- which is also popular with the gang)Hes actually having a very hard time trying to find UNO Spin and Sorry CR here.

Anyway, I was thinking about the games today and it struck me that even if Santa is able to find them Christmas moring is going to be confusing. I sorta adapt the rules to my world use and those ways aren't in the rules of the game and if a grown up at home is trying to figure out how the play the game using the actual rules and the kid is telling them ways that aren't IN the rules its going to be interesting....

I think I'll talk to the parents I know who are looking and give them a heads up!

My way isn't too far off the official rules, I just get rid of the fiddly ones. In UNO the rules say that if you have to pick up you miss your turn, I let them play anyway.

3. Bestian

Bestian Well-Known Member

Damn, I love the new year there and by the way I still believe in Santa!

4. Ultimer

Ultimer Member

I have already stopped believing in Santa and have been buying gifts for myself for a long time. For example, I recently bought some very cool skins for myself as a gift. Since I really like to play cs go. And there is a great website where these skins can be bought at very reasonable prices. In addition, there is a sale on the site now, so you can buy a bunch of cool gifts for the new year.

5. Se sei alla ricerca di un online game affidabile e di alta qualità, non cercare oltre Winorama. Questo casinò online italiano offre ai giocatori una vasta selezione di giochi https://winorama-it.com/ tra cui slot, gratta e vinci, giochi da tavolo e molto altro ancora. Inoltre, ti accoglie con un bonus di benvenuto che ti consente di iniziare a giocare con il piede giusto.