Got my Radians by Sunshine Kids today!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by lrothrock1, May 4, 2007.

1. lrothrock1

lrothrock1 Well-Known Member

Just got them today, haven't put them in yet, but will tomorrow. What quality!!!!! I'm excited about the slimmer fitting style, but the quality is awesome! I should have gotten these from the start. Thanks to the poster that mentioned them about a week ago!!!!

2. mandylouwho

mandylouwho Well-Known Member

I was thinking of getting those. Good luck with them!

3. 1girltwinboyz

1girltwinboyz Well-Known Member

i would love to hear how they install in your vehicle and how thekiddos like them - reclining is my big issue with these seats. :)

4. melissao

melissao Well-Known Member

We LOVE ours! FYI the straps can sometimes be hard to adjust when they are sitting in the seats. I just leave them adjusted about to where they need to be and tighten them a little when they get in. HTH :)

5. lrothrock1

lrothrock1 Well-Known Member

QUOTE(1girltwinboyz @ May 5 2007, 05:10 PM) [snapback]244759[/snapback]
    i would love to hear how they install in your vehicle and how thekiddos like them - reclining is my big issue with these seats. :)

The fit is wonderful for us! We have an Hummer H2 and it was very difficult to get the 2nd row seat folded down for our older boys to get in & out. So these seats have eliminated that completly! They also sit very upright, so the leg room in front of the girls seats is awesome. Before it was very difficult, almost impossible to get a diaper bag or anything in or out becuase there was barely any room. They do sit very upright, so I may have to find some neckrolls, when they nap! And they are very heavy seats, I wouldn't want to carry them both again at the same time to and from cars. However, I am very happy with them and can't wait to take the girls in them tomorrow!!!