got new cozy coupe

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by allboys, Apr 16, 2009.

1. allboys

allboys Well-Known Member

I'm so excited to have the new 30th anniversary cozy coupe! It's so cute and the kids were all so excited to put it together. But the front wheels turn really poorly and keep getting stuck sideways so it's like dragging across them. Anyone else have a cozy coupe - are they all like this or do we have a defective one? The kids still love it but I'm a little disappointed.

2. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

We have one like this and it drives me bonkers!! But we've used many of them at playgroups, play spaces, the park, etc. and I've never encountered another that does it. So I'm betting that it is defective.

3. Lisa R

Lisa R Well-Known Member

I think it is just part of the cozy coupe. Both of my kids have one and the wheels drive me nuts. I'm constantly turning them around so they're straight but it only works for a few moments until the wheels turn sideways again!

4. allboys

allboys Well-Known Member

Ok, thanks for the feedback. At least they still like it.

5. Lisa R

Lisa R Well-Known Member

They absolutely love their cars!! They drive them all the time. They love "stopping for gas" and "road trips" We draw roads on the driveway with chalk and they think it is the coolest thing. We even draw parking spots for them to park when they go play with something else.

6. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Contact the company. Maybe they have some ideas for that?

That makes me insane!!!

7. HRE

HRE Well-Known Member

Yes :crazy: crazy moments! Our cozy coup's wheels consist of only duct tape now. I think it's from too much dragging :pardon: But, I'll be happy to report, duct tape holds pretty darn well!