Graco Snugride - length?

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Trishandthegirls, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Trishandthegirls

Trishandthegirls Well-Known Member

Does anyone know the length limit for the Graco Snugride? I remember that the weight limit is 20 pounds or 22 (I'll check before my girls get close), but I can't find the length limit anywhere and I'm worried that my girls are getting close.

Thanks in advance if anyone has this information or knows where to find it.

2. plattsandra103

plattsandra103 Well-Known Member

the owner's manual for my snugride says 29 inches and 22 lbs

3. Becca34

Becca34 Well-Known Member

Good question, because even though mine are only 15 and 17 pounds, I'm betting they've almost outgrown it by height -- they are really, really tall kids. Karina was 27 inches at her 4-month appt, and Kevan was 26.5 inches....and I know they've grown a lot since then!

But dude, even at 15 and 17 pounds, I find the seats very heavy to lift with the babies in them -- we will likely move them to our Roundabouts in the next couple weeks, just because of that....

4. TFine

TFine Well-Known Member

My snugrides said 26 on the side and all snugrides I have seen are the same. Maybe they have some dancy deluxe model that says more!

5. Dianne

Dianne Well-Known Member

You should probably try to find a manual.....or see if there is a label on them somewhere...Snugrides have changed relatively recently and with the change they have extended the height maximum. You might want to do a little research and see exactly which model you have.

6. TFine

TFine Well-Known Member

QUOTE(kj2racing @ Dec 6 2007, 09:18 PM) [snapback]524099[/snapback]
    You should probably try to find a manual.....or see if there is a label on them somewhere...Snugrides have changed relatively recently and with the change they have extended the height maximum. You might want to do a little research and see exactly which model you have.

I know with ours they had a huge sticker on the side that had warnings and such. The height and weight limits were right there printed on it!

7. TFine

TFine Well-Known Member

I just got this from the Graco website regarding a new carseat they are selling. If you have older ones I guess the 26 inch thing is important!

The SnugRide infant car seat is to be used rear-facing only and is for infants 5 lbs to 22 lbs and less than 29 inches tall.

8. Chillers

Chillers Well-Known Member

Yup, if you check out the Graco website, you should be able to look up the seat by type and pattern and it'll tell you what the height and weight limit is.

9. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

QUOTE(spinhermie @ Dec 6 2007, 08:17 PM) [snapback]523997[/snapback]
    the owner's manual for my snugride says 29 inches and 22 lbs

Ditto. Ours were purchased summer 2006.

QUOTE(kj2racing @ Dec 6 2007, 09:18 PM) [snapback]524099[/snapback]

Great advice. Seems like they are constantly changing.