Great PTing Video!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by twinboys07, Mar 3, 2010.

1. twinboys07

twinboys07 Well-Known Member

My parents found this video for $2.99 at Burlington Coat Factory, and it's a HUGE hit at our house. It's kind of corny, but really effective for my kids! Just thought I'd share it with all of you:

Potty Power!

2. Trishandthegirls

Trishandthegirls Well-Known Member

We loved this one too... it's totally corny but good. I actually have an almost new copy I bought(only watched about ten times) if anyone wants it. You pay shipping and I'll send...

3. heybabalou

heybabalou Well-Known Member

My boys love it as well! They ask to watch it over and over. That darn song gets stuck in my head ALL the time!

4. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

hmmmmm. . .check your PM!!

5. ldrane

ldrane Well-Known Member

Thanks for the recommendation Erin. I noticed an Elmo PT video at Walmart today. I was wondering if the videos would help. I guess I definately need to get one!

6. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:thanks: for the recommendation Erin!

7. Nancy C

Nancy C Well-Known Member

Laura
    Check your library, we have the Elmo one and though my kids really like Elmo this one isn't doing it for them (they stop watching after about 5 minutes). Our library has 4-5 different ones for 21 day check outs.

8. brandycaviness

brandycaviness Well-Known Member

Laura,

My girls actually still watch Elmo's potty time and they have been trained for over a year. :blush:

9. ldrane

ldrane Well-Known Member

Aaaawww...yes, I should check out the library selection. Good idea. Although, our library usually has ancient videos, but who knows.... :pardon:

Brandy ~ I can imagine mine doing the same. :laughing: They get into these kicks and want to watch the same movie over and over again. They are Elmo fans, too so I can only imagine. :rolleyes:

10. Becca34

Becca34 Well-Known Member

We've had this one since before Nadia trained -- in 2006! -- and I love it, too. The songs will forever be stuck in my head, LOL.

Sing it LOUD, sing it PROUD, I'm proud to wear my UNDERWEAR! Heehee.