Great ultrasound!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by amily1974, Dec 6, 2006.

1. amily1974

amily1974 Well-Known Member

Everything looked wonderful at our 22 week U/S at the Peri today! Each baby weighed in about the same; a little over a pound. Fluid looked great, cervix looked great. They are definitely both boys; one head up and one head down. I think we've decided on Kellan and Ethan for names. Not sure about middle names yet. We had a fetal echocardiogram also, and everything looked ideal. Technology is amazing! We are so blessed!

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. amily1974

amily1974 Well-Known Member

Everything looked wonderful at our 22 week U/S at the Peri today! Each baby weighed in about the same; a little over a pound. Fluid looked great, cervix looked great. They are definitely both boys; one head up and one head down. I think we've decided on Kellan and Ethan for names. Not sure about middle names yet. We had a fetal echocardiogram also, and everything looked ideal. Technology is amazing! We are so blessed!

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

3. Laura in Alaska

Laura in Alaska Well-Known Member

Congrats on your great appt! [​IMG] I had one of those today too and it just feels so good.

[​IMG] Laura

4. Boni

Boni Well-Known Member

congratulations on your boys and the names are great. I agree that technology is great specially if i compare it to what was available when i was pregnant with my son 15 years ago!!!.
    [​IMG]

5. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

YAY!! I am glad that everything is going well!!! I love the names also!!

6. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congrats on a great appt!!

7. kuchar

kuchar Well-Known Member

Congratulations on the great appointment! And I love the names!
    Helen

8. kimber074

kimber074 Well-Known Member

technology really is great, my mil had twins 37 yrs ago and they kept putting her on a diet because they said she was gaining too much...she was starving herself because the x-ray only showed 1 baby, it wasn't until a repeat x-ray at 8 months that they realized she was having twins...I love ultrasound [​IMG]

9. Michelle B

Michelle B Well-Known Member

[​IMG] So glad that your appt went well! I just LLOOVVEE u/s technology!

10. kendraplus2

kendraplus2 Well-Known Member

Glad you had a great U/S!!! I know, technology is great ... I've taken my parents to some of my U/S and they can't believe how much you can see ... my dad was at one where they check the urine flow, the blood flow ... he was in awe! I was a BOY up until I was born, that's how clear my U/S's were ... the room and clothes were all for a boy, and BOOM, I'm born and they had a little girl!!!

Wow, looking at the ages of your kids ... you're gonna have a circus!!!! [​IMG]

11. Overachiever

Overachiever Well-Known Member

Congratulations on a good appt! And sounds like you'll have fun with your 2 boys!

12. twoplustwo

twoplustwo Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Keep up the good work!